The Saga of Princess Swizzle and Faylee

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:24 pm

You have to host your pictures on a site such as Shutterfly (or any of the others). The references in the last post are to the SD card on your camera/computer, and those won't work.

MissPiggy_17

Post   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:24 pm

For some reason, it won't let me edit the post. When I click the edit button, it says I'm only allowed 10 minutes to edit a post and redirects me to the forums. ???

In other news, be prepared for an introduction video on Saturday!!!! I may or may not have a new addition then... :D

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:29 pm

It won't let you edit the post because it's been two days since you made the post, which is LONG past the 10 minute limit.

MissPiggy_17

Post   » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:53 am

OH I was thinking in terms of once you're on the editing page you have 10 mins to edit before it times out for some reason...LOL I didn't have coffee that day.
I need to take new pics anyway...been kinda lazy.

MissPiggy_17

Post   » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Look what I got!!!
I brought this 2 month old little orange and white teddy sow home today! I got her from a rescue. Someone had dumped her at the rescue, no clue why. Well, I got her and here she is!!!

She is settling in nicely. She is quite outgoing, a total mini diva! More updates later, I have to go.

also, I have decided to name her, Bella Pipsqueak. :)

MissPiggy_17

Post   » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:32 am

I thought I'd give a little more information about Bella. She is very skittish, but also very curious and highly motivated by carrots. So she's let me touch her a few times and will let me hand-feed her veggies. She loves her salad. She just woke me up at 1:00 a.m. To remind me that I am a 24 hour slave and she has this far found my service highly lacking and she needed a veggie refill right away. She is very VERY vocal so the Pipsqueak part of her name fits (and also because she's tiny). The Bella definitely fits because it means beauty, and she really is SUCH a mini diva in the making. I'm sitting here thinking: GREAT now I have to pigs who won't shut up AND they are both divas. *sigh* We'll see how this works.

MissPiggy_17

Post   » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:09 am

Hello again!
It is I, ruler over all, Princess Swizzle. I have entered my breathtakingly adorable self into Squeak Dreams' Christmas Photo Contest on Facebook. I am giving you permission to vote for my photo by clicking "liking" it. Here's the link

Note from Swizzle's slave: Thank you so so much in advance to anyone who does vote on our photo, it means a lot to us!!!

MissPiggy_17

Post   » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Guess what!!!!!???
The girls were introduced yesterday, and after 2 hours of chasing humping and nipping they settled down and are now a pair! They are doing very good, Swizzle is so protective of Bella that if I try to pet her and she freaks, Swizzle comes and brrrrrs at me telling me off! So I just wanted to share some things the girls have learned from each other.
1. Bella learned that I am not a forever-hungry monster waiting to pounce.
2. Swizzle learned that humping is not how you treat stuffed animals(she still does it though)
3. Bella learned that lettuce is not a parasite waiting to destroy her.
4. Swizzle learned that if you steal from a baby, she will eat you instead. (Bella likes to chew on swizzle when she's angry)