Further Tales From The Pigpen

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:47 am

I think everyone printing their own calendar is fine. But please, Lynx, you do the captioning. That's what makes the calendar so great!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Captioning is hard. I don't always feel I have succeeded. My favorite caption was in the third calendar we did. I have a few other favorite captions but not lots.

If I caption the calendar, it will cost people dearly ;-)

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:12 pm

How dearly?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:14 pm

It will depend on the number of sleepless nights and how many rugs need replacing from all that pacing.

CavyHeart

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Maybe I could help with captioning? It would help save on the rug replacement bill!

I like the idea of the calendar tradition living on in digital form. Let me know if there are other ways I might be able to lend a hand from afar. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:41 pm

The biggest lending a hand is getting people to submit photos!

Not right now though. I'm on dialup and it is murder to receive large files. Should be on DSL in a couple weeks.

clairey

Post   » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:58 am

A tiny bit of sunshine happened.

It's a bit too fuzzy for calendar purposes but oh, so cute!

And without hats just cos.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:34 am

That is really cute!

goosey1019

Post   » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:25 pm

Aw! So many cute little lips!

I think this is the first picture that's really highlighted for me the difference in their sizes.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Hahahaha. I was already downloading a couple of these pics when I started reading posts for the digital style calendar. Editing the pics (for my personal use) is easy, as is printing a calendar on cardstock. I just don't have the imagination for the captions. Lynx, I'll make a donation AND send a couple of rugs, teeheehee. Sorry, I can't find my skill set to help with the wear-and-tear on the legs and feet, though. Must have got up and walked off. (Sorry, couldn't resist; been married to the pun master for too many years.) ;o)

clairey

Post   » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Simon always sits further back which shrinks him. Or so I say. Graham is a monster though. I'd love to see him next to a baby pig.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:32 pm

I would too. He kind of looks like he's next to a baby pig already.