2 Sweet Males near Nashville, TN

Guineapigsxo

Post   » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi everyone! I am looking to find the right home for 2 boars that I took in. They were in a home in a basement where they were not cared for or payed attention to so now I am fostering them for the time being.

They are both super sweet and do not mind being petted or held. I do not know their exact age, but they are somewhere between 6 months - 1 year old. They seem to get along just fine, especially for being in a small cage right now. I have them named Aries(first picture) & Leo.

I am in LaVergne, TN but I would not mind driving an hour or two to find them a home. They will come with their small cage that can be used as a travel cage or etc., as well as their water bottle, food dish, hidey house, and any toys that they have. There will be a rehoming fee of $45 to ensure they go to a good home. If you or know someone that may be interested please do let me know! Thanks.

Fourboys4now

Post   » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:24 pm

I live in the Florence, Alabama area and could help piggy train to anyone interested in them. I don't mind driving a couple hours one way to help them get to a home.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Bless you and thank you for getting them out of that basement and fostering them.

Guineapigsxo

Post   » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Thank you for your offer Fourboys4now! I really appreciate it.

And thank you Talishan! When I heard about them I couldn't just leave them there.