Moving Right Along: Snickerspants Part 6

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:41 pm

I do that mostly for Snick, who is very fond of the hammock but also likes having something on which to rest his royal chin. But today he let Cookie have his bed, and I just died of AWWW at work.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:53 pm

How nice to have Cavy Cam streaming at work!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:25 pm

"What are you TALKING about? I have in NO WAY been near the guinea pigs. I haven't been in that room at all, let alone rifling through the trash can for delicious delicious nuggets of processed vegetable fiber. You're crazy."

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Haha. Maybe she thought it would blend in with her pink fur! You know, the awesome dye job doesn't really show up very well in that picture ;-)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:45 am

Miss Cookie says, "Climb higher, Snickers, and don't be afraid! You're wearing the Hay Multi-Hat of Agility! The higher you get, the sooner the lettuce will arrive in your mouth!"

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Hope lettuce arrived quickly and safely!

clairey

Post   » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Cookie looks like she's ready to use Snick as a stepping stool if lettuce should arrive suddenly.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:09 pm

The Bravest of Toppest Pigs was diagnosed with heart disease today after some intense hooting at night. He's just excited that his doses are higher and more numerous than Cookie's. He even does heart disease bigger and better than any other pig!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Aw, Snick, I'm so sorry you've got heart problems. I hope everything improves for you, very quickly!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Sorry to hear that Snickers has heart issues but glad it's been diagnosed and he'll be on the appropriate meds for it. Meanwhile, more noms for the top pig (self declared!).

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:21 pm

I feel bad that I missed it. I've been a little concerned that Cookie had started hooting again and might need her benazepril dose increased. But the hooting happens primarily when I'm asleep and only halfway wakes me up. Last night I managed to sort of fall out of bed and roll quietly over to the cage so I didn't startle the hooter into silence. I leaned into the cage, turned on my phone to use as a flashlight, and found myself nose to nose with Snick, not Cookie. He looked a little startled but then just started hooting again.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 am

But the important thing is you know now. Hope the meds work!!