Moving Right Along: Snickerspants Part 6

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:16 am

Wow. Excellent sleuthing. Hope the meds help him keep top pig status for a long time yet!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:44 pm

You have my best wishes and prayers for quick "recovery". I don't think you should feel guilty for thinking it was Cookie doing the hooting, after all, you knew she had heart problems and until now wouldn't have any reason to suspect Snick might have developed them, too.

clairey

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:42 am

I swear Snick gets fluffier and cuter as time goes on. I hope his yummy meds keep him ticking over for a good long time yet.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Snick is a good-looking beastie. But as you know, Clairey, it's largely in the personality. He is always engaged with the camera and looking right at me. Flirting with me and/or the camera. He knows how it works. :)

CavyHeart

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:32 pm

I'm so glad that you found out in time who was doing the hooting! Thank you for doing so much to help Snickers and all of your guinea pigs. Although it's hard to go through the health problems, learning how to help ones that come along later makes the extra care worthwhile. Keep on keepin' on, Top Pig!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:55 pm

The new ferret hut is very popular. It's not hanging really -- there isn't enough space -- so it's basically just a little room with four holes in four walls. But it's been full of sow every time I've looked for a day and a half now! Cookie went first, but even Cici has managed to heave her butt through the holes.

Mr. Snickers enjoyed a special dish of applesauce with cranberries last night.

clairey

Post   » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Mr Snickers looks like he rather enjoyed it too.

I'd like a ferret hut for me.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:15 pm

I feel you. I'd take one, although what I really want is a me-sized TARDIS cat condo.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:54 pm

Tonight's tempting delectables were a dish of mango bits, cucumber chunks, cranberries, and parsley. Snick said, "ZOMG we haven't had parsley in YEARS!"

Then he said, "Forget all these smooshy and/or tangy fruit-things. Could I just have some more parsley?"

So of course I gave him the rest of the parsley.

In point of fact he tired out with a little -- a very little -- parsley left. Then when it was Cookie's turn with the leftover delectables, she grumbled that she could have eaten TWICE as much parsley, had that been offered to her, ahem.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:11 am

I love Snick in that bottom picture, enjoying his parsley!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Oh he was SO HAPPY. Parsley was always a favorite and he really hasn't had it in years.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:37 pm

I'm so happy to see Snickers enjoying some parsley.