Moving Right Along: Snickerspants Part 6

goosey1019

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:38 pm

I'm jealous you have a boar that will eat cranberries! It's one of the few foods my boys unanimously agree must be poison.

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:53 pm

goosey, strawberries are poison for my girls. Alice runs to the other side of the cage.

Alden, I haven't had time to tell you how sad I am for you and for Snick's harem. Snickers, you are such a boarly boar. I hope that you still have lots of time to show us new ways to wear the hay of bravery.

Alice and Rosie and I send you, your girls and your harem lots of love.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:01 pm

The ladies all feel that way about oranges.

Fortunately, the Brave Top Pig has always had a particular skill fighting citrus fruits.

And by "skill fighting them" I of course mean "he chows down on them."

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:31 am

And thanks, linshad02 -- we're sad too. We're just not talking about it right now, because we're too busy talking about the goodies we are eating. Even the two healthy girls get some leftovers occasionally. Last night's exciting treat was CORN SILKS. They're totally out of season so I don't think they could have been the very best, but I bought some hideously expensive ears of organic corn and shucked them just for Snick. And he was appropriately appreciative. By which I mean he wasn't particularly appreciative at all, but he did eat ALL the silks -- only husks were left by Cookie's turn.

In the ongoing series of photos of my lap with a very happy pig in it:

He even seems to be hooting less now that he's on major doses of painkillers. I'd ALMOST suspect him of faking the whole thing, being who he is. It would make a great plan.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Awww, he's so sweet-looking!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:43 pm

What could a Brave Top Pig want more than a plate of parsley, Mom's lap, and an Australian legal drama?

tashab

Post   » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:09 pm

He's so handsome

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:26 am

I love Snickers. Always a smile and twinkle in his eye.

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:41 pm

I just want to know when our frat boy turned into an old man? It can't be!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:19 pm

He's still bright eyed and bushy tailed with that sparkle in his eye. Glad to see he's lapping up all the special treatment and treats.

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:07 am

Snick is so handsome!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:57 am

I know, right, SlavetoFuzzy? I was re-reading back in my very first thread, when Snick was scared of his brick and constantly humping his roomie, and I was concerned because he was gaining 30g a week. It has been so fast. And yet he's had such a complex life, with such a colorful cast of friends. Given that I originally picked him out because he came with a free cage and was going to require a minimum investment and energy from me... Sorry, I'm going to have to go laugh myself to tears over in the corner.