2 males Plattsburgh, NY

Pigglies

Post   » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:20 am

Someone was going to release these into the woods so my sister in law took them in. She's having to go to the hospital for a month though for cancer treatment and her husband said he will take care of the cats, dog, birds, and small reptiles, but not the guinea pigs. Of course I offered to watch them for a month but she'd like to rehome them as it may take her awhile to recover.

They are in a large Tupperware cage right now. If I watch them I will make a C&C which can go with them.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:46 pm

OMG in this weather?

Pigglies

Post   » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:13 pm

They are indoors. It's actually been really nice weather for us up here.

Looks like they might have found a home. If not, I will house them with me and get some photos.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Blessings and thanks to your sister-in-law for taking them, especially while she's battling cancer herself. Please keep us posted.

Pigglies

Post   » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:09 pm

They are at my house now for probably 2 months. Maybe more. I'm looking for cubes to make them a new cage.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Keep us posted. Thank you for taking them in. My very best to your SIL, too.

Pigglies

Post   » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:13 pm

They're doing great here. Still working on getting some cubes and making a cage. SIL said she'd be super happy with them getting a bigger cage. I'm thinking 2x3 with a loft and cat proofed.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:40 pm

I'd go bigger than a 2x3 for two boys if I could swing it. It'll work while they're little, but will eventually need to be enlarged.

Pigglies

Post   » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:55 pm

She lives in a trailer, but I will ask if a 2x4 will fit. I still haven't found cubes. Found a sign shop though.