Moving Right Along: Snickerspants Part 6

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:33 pm

How do you say goodbye to a Brave Top Pig? I wasn't having any luck finding the words.

So I asked Cookie, and this was what she came up with.

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:58 am

What! Not yet, not brave Top Pig Snick; not the handsome boar we all love :(

clairey

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:48 am

*sniffle*

minismama

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:58 am

Nooooo!!! Not yet, Snickers! ! Let me give you snuggles first. (sorry they're only virtual snuggles)

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:35 am

So so sorry about the Brave Top Pig. He's still top pig, just not in your home. Always in your heart. :-'(

RooneysGMom

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:42 am

Oh no, who will keep peace amongst the ladies now? Snickers, you will be greatly missed.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:40 pm

We'll have to fill the vacancy eventually. :)

I cried so much yesterday that I have an actual hangover. And nobody greeted me this morning or asked for head-kisses. I'm going to miss him a whole lot, I really am. I was very lucky to get to be his mom.

In the short term, I think Cookie and VW will be fine. I'm a little more worried about Cici, who is definitely the odd pig out and worshipped Snickers. I'll have to snuggle her a whole lot -- and she'll have to get used to it, because she doesn't actually like snuggling with me!

FL Cavy Slave

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:54 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Brave Top Pig has gone on to new adventures. He will be missed.

clairey

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:23 pm

I hear you on the hangover. When I lost Stephen I had a dehydration headache for days. After so many years of being the constant, they leave a massive space. I can recommend raiding the pig med box for some Pedialyte.

It sounds like Miss Cici should be the one to do the picking next time.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:32 pm

AldenM1, I am so, SO sorry for your loss! Rest in peace, baby boy.

I hope the heartache eases soon and Miss Cici can find her match quickly. My best to all of you. :'o(

violagirl3

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:59 pm

I am actually sitting here crying. I thought Snick would live forever.

Breadfan4

Post   » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:08 pm

I was devastated when I saw the post on facebook, and am still without words. RIP sweet Snick - you will never be forgotten. <3