Snickerspants Vol. 7: A New Day

goosey1019

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:41 am

I'm a big fan of the new couple. :) Although Cookie's face in that ramp photo is just priceless. But yeah, Miss Cici stretching for that hay has just cemented her has my new favorite pig in the would be super herd.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:01 am

Cookie has always had an expressive face in photos. I love that picture a lot too!

clairey

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:05 am

Oh bless Cookie, she just wants a peaceful life! I'm sure in a few days Cici won't even stand up or stop chewing when Steve decides she needs a quick squashing. Way back when Stephen met Bobs, Bobs spent a couple of days screaming like a demented dog's squeaky toy.

I can't wait to get to know Steve. He looks a confident pig. I like that he tried to apologise and back down to VW as best he could rather than jump straight into battle mode.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:07 am

Steve is a cutie! A wonderful guy who will surely learn his Place in The World.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Hey now, Clairey! I have a demented dog who is obsessed with squeaky toys! And, yeah, that's actually a relatively accurate description of what Cici did all Saturday evening. Sigh.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:13 pm

Loved the story. LOVE the pigs! Hooray for the super herd (?).

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:52 pm

Whoop! Fantastic! I love Steve. He'll be Top Pig in short order: as soon as he learns what the ladies expect from him and he delivers!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Well, for now he's only got Cici to be top pig of, and she's more than willing to surrender if he leaves her alone. And from what I saw on the pigcam today, his order of business has been: popcorn, popcorn, snack, popcorn, make roommate scream, popcorn, quick nap. Which is about as good as I can ask, I think.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Sounds like he is having a great time in the new home. :-)

clairey

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:14 pm

I can only imagine the stink eye VickieWhiskers is giving her ceiling every time he popcorns across the top floor.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 pm

A warm welcome to Steve, and fingers crossed that he'll eventually accepted by Ms Vikkie Whiskers. Great photos of the whole introduction excitement.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:21 am

congrats.