You're the one for me fatty!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:06 am

Congrats on the pups and yah for a no delivery complications. Glad everyone is doing well and the babies are super cute, even though colourwise they're totally different from their mum.

It's too bad I'm an ocean way as I would totally put my hand up for a baby pig.

Brainerror

Post   » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:45 am

I know right? I'd have no issues rehoming to a good home if I was in the US. Hopefully I can find someone though, I'll just foster until then.

It looks like we have a boy and a girl. I'm totally smitten with the boy whom I've started calling Star man in my head, Star for short. We'll see ;)

They're running about atm. So cute!

Alpha female can be a bit rough with them though. Not in an aggressive way, but in an almost 'bull in china shop' dominance type fashion. She likes to paw at the boy especially which made him whimper this morning. I checked him out and he seems ok, but still, wish Pudding wasn't such an ass sometimes ;)

clairey

Post   » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:27 am

Oh look at the cuteness! That second pic almost looks like a tiny chinchilla with the colouring.

I've always, always wanted a little silver pig. Need more pics!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:52 am

aww a silver pig? Is this rair and If so how does it happen?

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:09 am

More pics please!

Sounds like they're going to have lovely personalities.

I very nearly swapped one of my piglets for HilaryHolmes lovely silver piggy Mycroft when he came to stay for a little holiday. He was a funny little chap.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:58 am

Tiny babies! They are beautiful.

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Oh my GOSH. Squee! If I wasn't in student accomm/not best with money right now I'd take them off your hands in a blink BE!

(you're south right? I might be looking to adopt come Sept/Oct?)

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:58 pm

You can't rehome what's stolen ;) . bwahahaha.

Brainerror

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:13 am

ohh NCIS, want a wee girly? :D

Sorry Poppycorn.. I can't wait that long as I'm very limited on space.

Here are some photos and update:
Little boy with one of my females for size comparison. He's two weeks old here

Little boy last week:

Little girl last week:

Bowie is still not gaining much weight - I guess this is because she's breastfeeding? She's 557g atm.

Pups weights are boy: 187g and girl 185g

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:21 am

Wow, are those pups ever cute!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 am

No kidding! I think I posted on another thread with her pics asking if she was interested in contributing one to a possible digital calendar that could be downloaded and printed for next year. I don't know if I will have enough pictures to do this but if so, it would be fun to still have some sort of GL calendar!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:37 pm

That little girl looks like she has a touch of Abby in her! They're both cute beyond words!

That would be a wonderful idea, Lynx. I can't remember if I answered your questions regarding my printer just after Christmas, but it's a plain old HP Envy, nothing special about it. I purchased it last year. However, the HP I had prior (I do like HP's printers) also printed photos and cards. I use just regular card stock for my cards. I think most new(er) printers will use those these days, since so many people are into scrapbooking and card making.