Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:32 am

aww the noises... Bless. Chock was wheeking at them think he didnt wanna be left out from saying hey iether...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Excellent vid! What luxury!

SardonicSmile

Post   » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Are those fluffy things car sponges?

I found that my girl likes fleece tents too, but with the flap long enough that she can make it into a sort of nest. She basically tries to fold the fleece underneath herself.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:59 pm

pigs and their antics. They make me laugh :)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:56 pm

GrannyJu1, their cage used to be a 13x2 C&C, currently it's a 12x2. Within a few weeks, hope to go bigger ...

SardonicSmile, those are too small for our pigs. Most piggies fit those well, but Swiss Teddies and Rex are just too big to fit the largest human hand sized car glove/sponge. These were made from Ikea bath rugs cut in half, so 2 come out of 1 rug.

Yuyu was not doing great on Metacam, so I called the vet and he said to stop it. She has other pain meds. I hate Metacam after loosing Bubbly on it. Yuyu is now eating well on her own, but she is still on Tramadol and Cisapride.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:01 pm

Thanks, pigjes! No wonder you have such happy piggies.

I hope Yuyu continues to improve quickly and is soon back to her normal self in all ways.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:50 pm

Love the video!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:46 am

wow i never new you could give a pig tramadol. I use to be on that before the morphine.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:01 am

GrannyJu1, we live in a small house, the pigs and their digs take up 1/3 of the space, rofl!

Thanks everyone!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Yuyu stopped eating after her last dosage of Tramadol, so the vet will keep her on it till the teeth have grown a bit further down the jaw, so they can be removed. He says he has bad experiences with pulling the teeth, as it causes so much pain, the pigs won't eat for weeks, especially if they are showing an elevated pain like Yuyu and stop eating fast.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll keep you in my prayers.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Awww, I hate to hear Yuyu is having so much dental trouble. :(