Snickerspants Vol. 7: A New Day

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:43 am

Send Butterbean over to us! She is way too cute! Shame she's a girl you could have called her Shaun after Shaun the sheep!

goosey1019

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:52 am

Absolutely no rhyme or reason, but Edwina Butterbean!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:59 am

Whatever name Ms Butterbean ends up with cannot detract from how super cute she is. I can't wait to see more photos of her as she grows. I keep looking at her photos and just keep going awww. So difficult to now get back and try to concentrate on doing actual work.

clairey

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:05 am

Mr Steve has definitely claimed you. He sounds so mellow given his life over the past few weeks. If he's up for a snuggle now at his tender age, he's going to be really soppy when he's a real grown up. :)

I can barely believe that little puffball is even real. Truvy Butterbean?

Edit: If she stays (ha!), just think of all the future yarn you can make.

minismama

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:21 am

Alden is spelled: S-U-C-K-E-R!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:31 am

Darn cute. Painfully cute! Another potential guinea pig for the digital calendar if you are interested!!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Awww, man! You guys are gonna get me into sooo much trouble! 5 cute little piggies just aren't enough for me anymore.

Can anyone name a good divorce attorney? I'll need one after the Mr. files. Or one with a medical background because I know whatever the other half claims is a reason, my intellectual acuity will be called into question too.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Just keep reminding him how much he loves you.

I always knew my husband loved me. But True Love is when he helps tube feed your anorexic, featherless chicken to pull her through a bad molt [twice a day for 3 weeks help].

Tell him he can aspire to sainthood by acceding to your every whim :-)

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:03 am

I can be there in 4 hours to Ninja her back to Charlotte.
I mean, er, uh, um, she's cute and all, but not my type.
If she goes missing, I assure you that my house is the last place you should search.
I can assure you that the Steel Magnolias legacy would stop and she wouldn't answer to Olympia "Olly" Butterbean.
I can also assure you that I forgot about Truvy. I started in on actresses real names. Never take suggestions from me.
Truvy is perfect. And I agree that Alden is spelled S-U-C-K-E-R because we all know that she is meant to be a part of your superheard.

CavyHeart

Post   » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Oh. My. Goodness. The adorable fluff! I wouldn't be able to let that one slip through my fingers, either, Alden, like a lot of other folks here on the forums. You're in good company! She won't take up too much room, I'm sure, so please no divorce proceedings anywhere over her. Also, it's kind of out of the blue, but I always thought Fizzgig would be a fun name for a super-fuzzy guinea pig (from the little critter in the Dark Crystal movie). Fizzgig Butterbean has kind of a nice ring to it.

minismama

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:53 am

Your husband went out and got a PORSCHE. You are ENTITLED to adopt the most precious Baby Butterbean.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:13 pm

IMPORTANT BREAKING BUTTERBEAN NEWS UPDATE

Hey, remember that time I said this?
So with that in mind, we did a little photoshoot!