There's Magic in the Fur!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:10 am

Grief grabs you by the throat and shakes you, and it's always there, and it won't leave you alone at night. And one day it might go. But it drops by from time to time . . .

It is two years today since Fairy left and while I still grieve and I still can't find the words . . .

I try to remember her and be happy. She was loved and loved in return.

Today is a day for Fairy, filled with Fairy's Fairy-ness and everything Fairy. And love xxxx

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:14 am

She was a darling. She is at peace in paradise running around eating all the best grass just waiting for the day you're reunited again. Sending you big hugs!

jacqueline

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:19 am

*Hugs* Mildred. It was so kind of you to share Fairy with the rest f the world. You brought alot of people great joy. If only it were that easy to soothe your grief. . .

So, this is also Peter Gurney's birthday, and the day people all over the world light candles, at 8 p.m., in remembrance. Just imagine the coincidence. . .candles all over the world for Peter Gurney, and all sorts of pigs who have crossed over, including Fairy.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:56 am

Such lovely pictures and beautiful memories. Sadness is sad, but it is a testament of Fairy's power to make everyone love her and cherish the life she shared with you and Ian.

I'll put in a plug here for everyone on the Book of Faces to go and like Mildred's LFL page. I get such nice updates every day! The quality of books is astounding. And it is the cutest LFL I have ever seen. Very deluxe, too.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:28 am

Book of Faces? LFL? Translation, please.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:48 am

Facebook and Little Free Library I think, bpatters.

I can't believe it's two years already. Seeing her beautiful face always makes me smile. We miss you Fairy!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:58 am

Sending you lots of warm and comforting hugs, MildredM. And visualizing Fairy running & popcorning everywhere, in perfect health. You have beautiful pictures that help me do so.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:28 am

I can't believe it's been two years either. Fairy's time was short but her presence was huge.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:37 am

Beautiful pictures of the beautiful, smiling Fairy. Thinking of you, Mildred.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

Fairy was one of the special pigs. She was loved by so many people around the world.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:53 am

Such wonderful pictures to remember her by. Fairy was one of a kind.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Mildred's Little Free Library community on Facebook. :-D