Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:49 am

running chock in his play enclosure as i write. There is not much running goin on just the shredding of lettis. sure he will run in time he usually does after the veg has run out.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:22 am

chocks really enjoying his run this morning. Think i am gonna have difficulty catching him to put him back in his cage. i will wait till hes had enough before putting him back in.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:11 am

chock was no problem to catch to put back in. Sometimes hes a little cheeky boy who litrally runs rings round me some days. Half of him wants to go in but the other half of him wants to stay out and play even though he lets me know he wants to get put back in. pigs, honestly!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:15 pm

had some quality snuggle time with chock this afternoon. He loves his snuggles so he does.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:05 pm

chocks my little baby... I have no children iether. Hes a much better behaved furry child than a real one. Plus less mess and he is more apreciating of what i do for him than a stroppy teen would be.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:40 am

chock enjoyed having his greens hand fed this morning. I love hand feeding him which makes it easyer for me If i have to give him critical care food at some point in the future.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:49 am

hopeing he wont need critical care at all as that could be tricky with not having sight and all that...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:16 am

chocks in good health so the vet said when i took him to get his claws clipped. Hes always happy even if He has to visit the vet sometimes which he doesnt like. mind you, we dont like doctors or hospitals so it must be the same for animals. thats what i think.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:38 pm

went shopping for chock today :) i got him: one see grass play ball. There were no bags of dandelion stuf left so i got him some dry mixed flowers instead. One alfalfa ring. A bag of food mix. A apple bar. A pack of apple banana and carot cubes and some corn cobs which he loves. goin to try the see grass ball in the play pen tomoro so will tell you how chock gets on with his new toy.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:52 pm

will be cleaning out his cage tomoro too but that usually goes smoothly with out issues. so he is one spoiled pig. Its my other halfs falt he kept handing me different things to look at thats why i returned with a full rucksack and was greeted with wheekwheek noises as soon as i came through the front door. That pigs got some nose on him lol.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:34 am

chocks got a nice clean cage now. Hes in his pen right now eating salad. His see grass balls in with him along with his hay box with new hay in it but he hasnt tuched the ball yet.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:55 am

well i can say that the see grass ball is a hit. he is currently pushing it around/gnawing on it.