Snickerspants Vol. 7: A New Day

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:08 am

aww they sound so cute.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Tonight Miss Truvy Pouf had an idea. At dinner, she dragged a big leaf of lettuce into the soft, warm tunnel Cici has been using as her primary defense from Steve's humping.
Steve seems like a nice guy and I certainly have not seen him picking on Miss Pouf at all. But that was EXACTLY the leaf of lettuce he wanted for himself, you see.

"Hey. Where did my exact favorite leaf of lettuce that I've been waiting to eat go?!"
"Look, little pig, I like you. But I'm the boar on this island, and I need that exact leaf of lettuce back, please."
Fortunately, I was around, and I chased Steve off. Twice!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Husband calls me a helicopter mom since he bought me the baby monitor for Christmas, hahaha. He even insisted I buy a second camera when the new cage arrangement didn't work with the single camera!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:55 am

thats like my other half and my landlord. I dont know whos more mad on chock him or my landlord. They both come up to see him regularly

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:10 pm

Yesterday I decided that Miss Truvy Pouf needed a bit of help with her personal hygiene. I can now definitively report that Butterbean Haircut Drama is an innate characteristic of the Butterbean breed.

Fortunately, Miss Pouf is small enough that I can grasp her firmly in one hand, tip her upwards a little, and trim carefully with the scissors. But she won't stay that way!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Something for your locket!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:39 pm

hahaha, Lynx! It is probably a smelly little fur-bundle. Poor little Pouf!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Yeah, we'll nab some less stinky locket hair at some point, but snowflakey is exactly right about why this bunch had to come off. :)

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:29 am

We need some pictures to prove she survived her hygiene grooming!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Hear, hear!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:20 am

I'm housesitting, so I asked my husband to send PoufPics. This is what he sent.
And this one.
He said TruvyPouf "wasn't in the mood." But several hours later he sent this:
You note the big pigs are lined up for bedtime snacks, but Miss Pouf is still hanging back to see what's up. This doesn't last long. By the time the snacks are being distributed, she's right there in line with them, not saying thank you just like they don't!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:32 am

She still looks like a little toy piggy. All 3 piggies are beautiful-Steve handsome I should say. Try saying YUMMIES when you walk into the room. Ours have learnt to wheek the place down when we walk into the room and go crazy when they hear the word YUMMIES.

On another matter snowflakey how do you get your piggy's eye to sparkle in your avatar?