Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:58 am

chock fell asleep inside his hay box so he went back in rather floppy with sleep and with out any antics that he usually does to avoid goin back in.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:06 pm

chocks full of personality and love. He likes his cuddles. Hes turning in to quite a squish now hes getting on a bit in age. Hes getting very teritoryal too as he gets older i have noticed that. he doesnt like it when children or anyone passes the house. He teeth chatters at them as they walk past even though hes never been outside. he has a beautiful thick coat which is glossy which is a sign of good health. his food has vitamin c added to the mix so i think thats what has added to his glossy coat.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:50 am

chocks eating his breakfast with great speed. It amazes me how quickly it vanishes. He has a big ciramic bowl for his veg and a slightly smaller bowl for his food which is also ciramic so there is no chance with out tipping.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:02 am

chocks having fun in his running enclosure this morning. I love hearing him having fun. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:42 am

he did however throw a tantrum because he had no greens this morning as i came back from london really late last night so couldnt get to the shop to get any and he let me know how unhappy he was about it.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:46 am

chocks happy again as he got his greens in the end.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:22 am

managed to get chocks cage cleaned out this morning. Hes always thankful when i do it for him. bless

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:09 am

hes been running around popcorning and talking to him self since his cage was cleaned. He loves running through his hay stack till he tires him self out and then he falls asleep in it.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:50 am

chock was out in his pen for over an hour before asking to be put back in so he could sleep off the salad he had stuffed him self with. he had fun anyway thats the main thing.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 pm

chock is throwing a strop. Hes wanting leaves but he only gets them in the morning. Hes not happy!

Wheekers3

Post   » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:44 pm

What a cheeky boy! I love the chuttering they do to scold things.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:30 am

he sertainly has atitude. hes having fun in the pen right now.