What I wish I could do is upload the calendar to Staples and have it print off bargain calendars (they have sales) at your location so you all wouldn't have to pay as much and no shipping charge. You would likely be able to take the file there. I am hoping there would be some GL donations to keep us going if I provided you all with a file ;-)
- And got the T-shirt
- E's Moriarity
We'll give her pre med by mouth instead of gassing her down to minimise stress and then when she's under we'll xray her and give the other injection after.
Can't say I'm ready for this :(
She's so poorly lately..
-On a very high dose of amantadine and still in pain
- caught lice as her immune system is weak
- caught ringworm from the pups
- has severe alopecia from cysts/womb issues to which hormone injections were not working anymore and can't operate due to weight/age/immune system
- she's 600g now
- her right eye is looking worse every month and I think she lost a lot of sight in it.
- her joints are just getting worse and will never get better
Taking all of this in account and the fact she's 6 I think it's kinder for her to be pts.
Of course my heart is breaking...
Rough question to ask at this difficult time, but... Will you have a necropsy done?