Female Guinea Pig needs new home- Chanhassen MN

DENThePanda

Post   » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi guys. I know that I've already posted about this, but it's been a while, and we've had no offers for Pepper. We really want to get her a good loving home (preferably one with a female playmate), and soon. I was hoping that, if no family members or close friends want to/can take her, that a responsible, caring GL'er could adopt her. Pepper is about 1 and a half (her birth date was September 21st, 2014). She may be shy at first but once out and about with someone she knows, she's very playful and outgoing. Pepper has a lot of personality, and you will soon love her more and more. She comes with her stuffed animal/buddy, her chew log, some fleece hideys, and possibly her cage, bedding, hay, food, and water bottle (which of course, you don't have to take if you don't want to). Thanks so much, and feel free to contact me at delaney@nordos.net if you are interested.

Pictures:

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:32 pm

She looks like a very sweet guinea pig. I hope you find someone responsible to adopt her.

wheeksandwheeks

Post   » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Aw, what a sweetie. If I had girls I'd take her. Hope she finds a home soon.

JessicaC

Post   » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Aaw!! She looks just like my Maggie girl!!

Darn, you live too far!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:00 pm

DEN -- are you willing/able to meet a good adopter that is not directly in your area, and if so, about how far?

DENThePanda

Post   » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:32 am

Hey all! Thanks so much for responding so quickly! Talishan- my answer really depends on the circumstances. I would love to go to any lengths to find a good home for Pepper, but that may or may not go too well with the family. I would have to talk about it with my parents, and also maybe talk it over with the potential adopter (find out what kind of environment that they would be providing, what materials they would want, and when/where would be a good time/place for them to get Pepper). I'll update sooner or later. Thanks again!

6 posts • Page 1 of 1