Guinea Pigs React to Trump

CyborgCavy

Post   » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Have you seen this? Trump is scary, but the guinea pigs are great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHrTKrBgGI

meganmarie

Post   » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Oh my gosh, I really needed a laugh today. Thank you so much for sharing. I love Talking Animals!!!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:17 pm

I think someone posted it a while back. It is super!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:58 pm

I've seen it several times and just love it!

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:05 pm

I have to thank the guinea pigs for bringing some sanity to the election.

Thanks too for posting this.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:09 pm

hahaha thats funny. Lol.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:29 pm

I rewatched your link - still great! Super!

That he's getting any votes at all is beyond comprehension.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:48 pm

thats what surprises me too Linx to be honest. Even though i dont come from the states i still like to follow whats goin on. He reminds me of hitler cause he pants in a similar way.

Sasha the pig

Post   » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:25 pm

I have a friend who is Mexican, and was heart broken by his speech about Mexicans, she over it, but still get a little sniffle when ever him or his speech is mentioned.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:20 pm

He is not a nice person.

People are catching on.

Sasha the pig

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:43 pm

I am still astonished that people are voting for him.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:47 pm

I think the media is turning on him (ironically, it is the media that made him!). It is the violence they are turning away from.

John Oliver's take-down of Drumpf is rad!

daveandtiff

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:10 am

Just saw this video following another I just watched...too funny!

Right?, sasha the pig

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Lynx - I wonder if the media and GOP are turning on Trump because of the violence or because the GOP and their mouthpiece Fox "News" fear a backlash from all the people Trump has offended (probably including anyone with a brain) and are worried about losing the Senate.

I did see some survey of Trump supporters that said (as I recall) that the vast majority of Trump supporters (and perhaps even most Republicans) blamed the violence at Trump's rallies on the protesters themselves.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Please read this:

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/3995436-trump-sanders-set-bring-populist-messages-wisconsin

'Still deciding as to whether or not to cause disruptions inside the rally'?

'Be prepared to have a plan for public safety'?

Excuse me?

If I told my local law enforcement agency I deliberately planned to make trouble prior to an event, I would hope they'd be ready to lock my ass up!!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with peaceful protest. At the same time, people have the right to gather to hear someone speak. BOTH sides bear blame here.

The guy that was sucker-punched in North Carolina flipped the crowd off while he was being held. Is that not kind of a dumb thing to do? No, of course he should not have been punched, but according to the NC authorities the attacker was booked and will be prosecuted for hitting the protester.

People who are not Trump supporters are going to these things out of 'curiosity'. Others go with the intent of making trouble, which given the tone of the rallies is not hard to do.

If you want to protest, fine! Do so silently and peacefully. Otherwise, why go to a rally for someone you oppose? Go to a rally for someone you support, and volunteer for their campaign instead!!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:31 am

The silent protesters are badly treated at Trump rallys too. Silent as in they are black and assumed to be trouble makers but do nothing.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:07 am

"John Oliver's take-down of Drumpf is rad!"

Yeah!

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:35 pm

pffffff...the sound of Trump balloon further deflating

Sasha the pig

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:36 pm

https://youtu.be/iPQuFqnXY98 This is really funny. Its trump just taking himself down!

daveandtiff

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:48 pm

That is really funny, Sasha. He is truly all over the map with what he says. It's one thing to feel a certain way and then validly change one's mind reasonably, but it is more often that he is just carelessly throwing around words to attempt to run amok on someone else or get what he wants at whatever cost. How embarrassing.

50 posts