Guinea Pigs in MA

daveandtiff

Post   » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:04 am

Sweet Guinea pig for sale (Whitman)
have a male Guinea pig for sale. He is very friendly and makes a great pet. He loves munching on lettuce and carrots. We sadly have to give him away because his sister had recently had baby Guinea pigs. The price is $30 firm. Due to the New Guinea pigs arrival, I don't have materials to just give away.. but I can give you a small cage (original meant for a hamster but will fit for the purpose) that can be used to take him home and put him in it when your cleaning his cage. (Additional $20 for the cage) The cage originally costed me $40, you your getting a great deal. He is also 6 months old.

Rehoming - Young Male Black & White Guinea Pig (Warren)
Hi there,
I'm looking to rehome my youngest guinea pig as he does not seem to get along with my other pigs, it is a shame but I'd like to see it go to a loving home.
He is only a couple months old and would absolutely bond to a new family with some love and affection.
Asking a rehoming fee of $20 to ensure that the new owner is serious :) Thank you very much!

5 Baby Guinea Pigs & Parents for sale! (Attleboro)
5 baby guinea pigs for sale and their parents. $20 per pig. Will not sell to just anyone. They need to go to loving home where they'll be kept as pets, not food for another pet.

Female Guinea Pig 1 year old (Leominster)
Female Guinea pig. 1 year old. Charlotte. So sweet moved cant have pets. Comes with cage, house for in cage. food , bowls. shavings . Rehoming fee $50

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:36 am

Got pictures? I hope these piggies find homes!

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:06 am

Need pictures soon? I can try to post after feeding and next visit.

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:32 am

Absolutely adorable pigs! (Photos associated with ads posted above)

Whitman pig

Warren pig

Attleboro babies

Leominster pig

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:43 am

ZOMG Attleboro babies!!!! so cute!

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:09 am

Aren't they amazing, snowflakey?! If only we had one enormous place to be able to bring in everyone. In a perfect world :)

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:31 pm

So close... but I'm not looking for babies. They are cute, though!

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:40 pm

They really are adorable, huh PooksiedAnimals? We could always find a way to make piggie baby visitations and cuddles instead ;)

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:10 am

Many, are they cute!

Glad their owners are conscientious enough to make sure they get good homes.

daveandtiff

Post   » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:18 am

I know, JaneDoe! Just love them all!! I'm glad, too. It's good to see some folks are more cautious when interviewing and rehoming.

abmfn

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:06 pm

I know they're too young to tell gender at this point but I will definitely buy a female Abyssinian from you. I live about 15 minutes away (Attleboro) from where you are. Young is fine with us as our Abyssinian girl, Cinnamon, is very young and hyper. She needs a friend.

We already have our girl and we also have a boy who is kept/caged separately. They get plenty of floor time, love, and produce. We use fleece and bedding, intermittently, and are played with daily.

daveandtiff

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:48 pm

abmfn, these are reposts from pigs I had found on Craigslist a few days ago. If you look way at the top of this thread, you'll see contact info. See if you can reach out as soon as possible and hopefully there will be one available.