Love Makes The Merry-Go-Round!

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:23 pm

I echo what everyone has said; Merry had a wonderful life with both Ian and you. She was never in need of anything under your watchful eye and care and she was never lonely in your care.

Fairy is keeping watch of her, and will continue the love and care you both gave her.

No matter if they are in our lives for days or years, when they depart the hole in our hearts are big and our hearts are heavy; saying goodbye is never easy.

Pippipig

Post   » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:57 pm

I am sure that the baby I lost, Elsa, will look after her in heaven.

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:57 pm

I am so sorry, Mildred. I had to make the same decision with Puzzle, although he was older. The vet said he wasn't thriving-- he looked like an 8-year-old guinea pig even though he wasn't even two years old.

Do the pet store people even know what a lethal is? If so maybe you can tell Ian. Breeding is bad, but careless breeding that results in lethals is worse.

I'm sorry for your loss, Pippipig.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:22 am

If I remember, I think DaisyMay hand fed her pig Jessie for several years. I think Jessie had teeth issues as she definitely wasn't a lethal white piggy.
Jessie was hand fed every 3-5 hours for the last 5 years of her life as she had a molar removed and this caused her mouth to become misaligned. She lived to be 8 years and in fact next month she would have left us 1 year ago.

I am sorry for your lost of Merry! You showed her love, compassion, comfort and that someone cared. You fed her, cleaned her and even gave her a fizzy lizzy when you blowed dried her.

It bought back many memories of us and sweet Jessie. Like others I had tears in my eyes. I'm sure Jessie, Merry and Fairy are all together with perfect teeth and munching tender green grass comparing notes on how lucky they were.

Sweet little Merry was too precious for this world. Heaven has another wee angel. Sending you and Ian many hugs and hope your heart will heal and that the hole Merry left is filled with sweet memories.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:02 am

Oh daisymay, I have tears in my eyes. Sweet Jessie having YOU to care for her, a long, long life.

I just wish Merry hadn't had so many issues, it was so unfair. She was such a little fighter and already her character was shining through. I remember hoping against hope that she at least had her molars. Uff. I'm am going through the feeling sad stage, although there have been those moments of being happy that at least she had some joy.

I'm sorry for your loss too, JaneDoe. It is a hard decision to make.

And baby Elsa, Pippippig. Let's hope they all found each other and ARE playing!

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:07 am

My love to you both. <3

Fred_and_co

Post   » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:02 am

It's been a while since I've been on and I was so glad to see you Mildred still writing chronicles and taking on another little Lethal Merry. It was most certainly meant to be, Merry was very lucky to have found you.

Sleep well Merry, I was routing for you as I read your mummy's chronicle, so glad you could pass on from this world happy and with dignity.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:58 am

Thank you, Fred and co :)

iovita

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:49 am

so moving story! sweet piggy!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:23 am

bless her...