Guinea Pigs in MA

abmfn

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:53 pm

Okay no problem. I texted the Attleboro owner. Thank you.

daveandtiff

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Good luck. I hope it works out for you!

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Another sweet boy. Just reached out to his parent to see if help can be given to place him into a good home.

Free Guinea pig (Methuen)
Friendly Guinea Pig for Free This Guinea pig is very friendly with little children and adults. He is very playful and love able. He is black and white and has very smooth and soft fur/hair.

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:16 pm

Have also reached out to this family. So precious!

3 Guinea pigs looking for a new home ASAP (Charlton, MA)

We have 3 very cute and loving guinea pigs that need a new home. I have had all animals imaginable and I have been fine but I am highly allergic to these piggies. We got them for my daughter for her birthday but I just cant stick it out any more. She is being very understanding about it. We just want to see them go to a good home. There are 3, one is white and black named Mochi. There is a white and brown one named Mrs. Piggy. And a calico one named Mika. They will come with food, hay, water bottle, food bowls, little houses, nail clippers, chew toys, shampoo, an extra water bottle, treats, anything else of theirs that I have on hand and a homemade sturdy cage to house all 3 comfortably. There are no cages big enough for 3 pigs so my husband made them one big enough and they love it. If you would like to meet them please email us or for more information. There is a rehoming fee. Thank you.

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:05 pm

UPDATE: good news on the piggie in Methuen. She will be bringing him to Nevins Farm and I am giving Uli a heads up on their situation specifically as he will be there on Sunday.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Great--better to have the adoption managed through Nevins than just a giveaway. Same town, no excuse that it's too hard to get to!

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Exactly, mmeadow! And Uli is on the game. He said he'll see them Sunday!

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Another piggie needing a home (just reached out to them, no photo provided)

free guinea pig (HAVERHILL)
Free guinea Pig cage and all supplies included . He is friendly yes hes a boy and is about 10 months.

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:00 pm

And 2 little girls (have reached out to them)

free guinea pigs (Mansfield)
Need to rehome 2 female guinea pigs. They are cute and very healthy. They come with a cage, food, etc...

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:11 pm

1 year old male and 4 babies (3 females/1 male) (Worcester area)

I have a variety of Guinea pigs for ADOPTION. The is a re-homing fee. 4 babies will be ready for adoption in 2 weeks. 2 all black females, 1 black/orange female and 1 all black male. Also have one black and white male that will be a year in June. I do have one cage also. These are pets only . Not food animals!!!!!' To good homes only.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Those little pups sure are cute!

I would ask the poster if you can repost here before copying all their stuff (I'm sure a link would be okay though).

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:25 pm

Okay, will do (and links sound good).

PS the Mansfield piggies have been placed with a nice lady looking for companionship for her piggie.