Guinea Pigs in MA

daveandtiff

Post   » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Aren't they sweet?! :)

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:40 pm

The one with the gold stripe on his back reminds me of one of Pellegrino's brothers. He had a gold stripe on his side--it looked as though someone had dipped their finger in gold paint...

daveandtiff

Post   » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Aww...that's a neat way to think of it. I don't see that colouring very often. And just a stripe on the side is probably even more unique.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Pepsi had a cute little white spot on top of her head. Part of the reason I called her Pepsi.

daveandtiff

Post   » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:08 am

That's cute :)

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:42 am

She was. I miss her ;'(

daveandtiff

Post   » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:29 pm

I know, Jane. Being without them is not easy. I miss mine everyday and have constant reminders of them. Sometimes I'm in tears.

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:23 pm

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:12 pm

This is the tweaked ad for the 10Month Old Female Guinea Pig (Salem) (owner had taken down her ad after reading Talishan's write up on "Why Free is Never a Good Idea". She wanted to have her ad reposted here in order to find a good home for her girl).

I have a pretty tan & white 10month old female guinea pig she is very loving and sweet and loves to come out and play she doesn't bite. I just started a new job and don't have enough time to care for her properly So I am looking to rehome her with someone who can play and spend more time with her. She comes with cage, food bowl,water bottle,her little house,bed shavings to clean her & her left over hay. If you want to see a picture or are interested text call or email me! Thanks small rehoming fee so I know she goes to a good home !

daveandtiff

Post   » Sun May 01, 2016 12:33 am

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pet/5564357735.html
Baby Guinea Pigs need Loving home! (arlington)
Reply to: (857) 919-2530 or tzcgj-5564357735@comm.craigslist.org

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Sun May 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Did you send her links on how to sex them? I hope they know, especially to whomever gets them!

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue May 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Goats and Piggies at MSPCA Nevins Farm

Was just hearing on the radio today that MSPCA Nevins, Methuen, MA just had a load of goats who were surrendered. They are needing to find good homes for these goats as soon as possible. Different types of goats in this group. Phone: 978-687-7453 x 6113 Email: barnstaff@mspca.org
http://www.wcvb.com/news/46-goats-surre ... m/39699082

Also, Uli with Nevins mentioned there are quite a few more guinea pigs who are also needing to find good homes now. https://www.mspca.org/adoption-centers/ ... e-animals/