Chock

Vhailor

Post   » Tue May 03, 2016 11:45 am

I read this entire thread, and I enjoyed reading it, but I didn't see Chock's picture. Did I miss it, or have I configured my by browser in such a way that Chock's picture is in fact here but my browser won't show it?

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed May 04, 2016 11:25 am

i am blind so there isnt a pick sorry.

Vhailor

Post   » Sun May 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Yes, I know that you're blind but I was thinking that maybe your friend who lives across the street from you could take the picture and post it or send it to someone who could post it for you.

Wheekers3

Post   » Sun May 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Nice. I bet he's a very happy guy! He sure has the good life, doesn't he?

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat May 14, 2016 5:00 pm

hes like a furry child to me...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed May 18, 2016 4:04 am

have given chock his daily morning run along with a bowl of salad. Replaced his hay and topped up his food bowl as it was getting a bit low so hes all happy again.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri May 20, 2016 3:18 am

goin to the pet shop to get Chock some treets and things. Will let you know what i got for him when i return.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat May 21, 2016 4:31 am

got chock two bails of wood flakes for the cage floor. Two bails of hay. Three bags of herbal mix and a play ball.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon May 23, 2016 7:31 am

chock is enjoying his herbal mix stuf and his play ball to :)

Vhailor

Post   » Tue May 24, 2016 6:31 am

He actually plays with the ball? I don't know what a "play ball" is, what kind of ball is it, more exactly?

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed May 25, 2016 1:32 pm

yes He pushs it about with his nose. I have one made out of sea grass and one made out of bull rush and he enjoys playing with both of them.

daveandtiff

Post   » Thu May 26, 2016 2:00 am

Very cute! I can imagine him keeping busy with those ball toys :)