More adorable babies in Michigan!

daveandtiff

Post   » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:46 pm

Truly adorable!! Boy, it would be really hard to let go of these sweeties, but so glad Twinkie joined a lonely pig and hoping everyone else will be in a loving home soon.

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Fri May 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Really great news!! The brown and the gray baby found a terrific home together. The adopters came to Detroit from Toronto to pick them up. They were very nice, knowledgeable and enthusiastic - and regular readers of GL. The babies couldn't have found a better home!

ImageIMG_2965 by SkittleandTwix, on Flickr

I still have the black and the tri-color babies if anyone is interested.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri May 06, 2016 8:50 pm

That is super! I do think those two guinea pigs are awfully cute!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri May 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Fabulous news. What a cute pair. I hope we'll get updates from the new family!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri May 06, 2016 11:45 pm

Oh excellent. Thanks for the update!

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Tue May 10, 2016 7:07 pm

I have another baby for adoption. His name is Boots. He is the most active piggy I've ever had - a real king of the zoomies - hence his nickname "The Flash". He runs circles around his cage, climbs the bars, jumps on boxes and runs circles again. During floor time, he's at one end of the kitchen and a second later, at the other end. No one ever sees him move from point A to point B. We think he may teleport. He definitely has some super power.

He was born in mid-February. He's a crested. His mom is a silky, so his hair is a little longer than an average short haired piggy. He is a great wheeker and very interactive with humans. He is as full of personality as he is of energy. He is great with our older (and passive) boy Brillo because he puts all his energy into his constant motion and none into domination.

Here he is (left) a month ago, snuggling with our recently deceased boy Abner (no relation):

ImageIMG_2694 by SkittleandTwix, on Flickr
(It is rare to see Boots just sitting.)

He's a bit bigger now - about half the size of an adult. This picture was taken a few minutes ago:

ImageIMG_3016 by SkittleandTwix, on Flickr

I'll have to try to get some video of him running laps. It is hard to explain his personality without seeing him zoom. He is a charmer and cute beyond what you see in the pictures. He seems to have a lot of facial expressions, from the smile in the first picture to the stink eye in the second one.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue May 10, 2016 9:14 pm

He sounds like a great pig!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 am

He's out there. You can just tell in the pics. :-)

feliciapetey

Post   » Mon May 23, 2016 10:24 am

We just started looking for a baby male for our boy, Waldy. His cage mate, Stella, a spayed female just passed away. We're in WI and can possibly meet somewhere.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon May 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Good luck on your search!! I know you'll make a great mom.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon May 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi feliciapetey! Long time no see! I hope you can find a baby boar.

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon May 23, 2016 10:50 pm

I'm sorry for your loss, but glad you'll find a new friend for your guy.