SugarPlum300

Post   » Tue May 24, 2016 12:02 am

So so cute!!!!

feliciapetey

Post   » Tue May 24, 2016 7:00 am

Thanks guys. :)

feliciapetey

Post   » Tue May 24, 2016 10:35 pm

We found a little man in Indiana. We're adopting him next Saturday.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue May 24, 2016 11:23 pm

How wonderful! Hope all goes well!!

SugarPlum300

Post   » Tue May 24, 2016 11:55 pm

All babies are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Mon May 30, 2016 9:33 pm

My guys are still available for adoption. They are all very cute!

SkittleandTwix
Supporter in '11

Post   » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Lots of good news! Cashew and Snickers found a new home. I wasn't involved in that one, so I can't say much about it, but I know the rescue is really picky, so I am sure it is a good home.

Boots got a great home as a friend for another young male. His humans are a recently retired couple who are crazy about him. They've sent me a video of him zooming around his large new pen and napping in his brand new, luxurious carrier. I guess he drives his cage mate a little crazy by wanting to play all the time.

Boot's mother, Minnie, and his sister Dora, both personable and prone to zoomies, came to live with me for a week and then found a great home with a woman who turned a spare bedroom into a large home for them and her piggy.

The other two boys pictured above, Peanut (tri-color Aby) and Pistachio (mostly black Aby with white stripe down his nose) who I later started calling Orville and Wilbur after the Wright brothers because they are so inventive, went to live in a giant pen with another great adopter and her two guinea pigs, Napoleon and Louis XIV. Unfortunately, Napoleon wasn't too keen on the intruders and they came back to me.

Orville and Wilbur are healthy, active, intelligent boys with that special tri-color Aby personality. They were born at the rescue February 24, 2016. They get along great and are so attached to each other that they both wheek pitifully if you take one out of the cage without the other. I'll post some pictures later. I would still love to have a GL home for them!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:28 pm

That is great news! I bet your marvelous photos made a big difference turning heads and getting great people to notice!