Post   » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Please send me Steve. Thxbai.

goosey1019

Post   » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Two tone pig lips!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Haha haha! Excellent new cages and PHOTOBOMB!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:52 am

A bit of catching-up is in order!

Steve had a very stressful trip to the vet. You can tell he's stressed, right?

He is a heart pig. :( He's probably older than we thought, too. But he's loving his meds -- he has zoomies all the time now!

And he continues to be super stressed.

If he had testicles, they would need a receptacle.

In other stress-related news, we have VickieWhiskers, who has decided that the safest thing to do when anything scares her is to torpedo into the hay rack. Cookie waits for her to do it and hangs out below.

Vickie would also rather not eat out in the open, although I'm not sure exactly what extra safety the litterbox provides.

The ladies of Team Magnolia, meanwhile, have decided their safety is maximized in the man-cave. Truvy especially is almost always down there. Thank goodness they have such a big cage!

And our last update is from yesterday, when I'd finally had it with TruvyPouf's complaining while I snuggled her if I touched anywhere near her butt. I grabbed my sharpest very special sewing scissors and started surreptitiously cutting off long locks when she wasn't looking, while I was lying on my back with her on my chest. This worked in terms of minimizing her screaming and hopping around, but I didn't really think through how it was going to generate a giant cloud of pouf-hair right in my face.

I was very sneezy yesterday.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:49 am

Love seeing your herd! I'm glad to hear Steve is doing well on his meds.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:00 am

How could you? You mean cavy slave cutting all that fur off TruvyPouf's bot-bot how traumatic for her. I hope you kissed it better! You have another piggy in those scales with all that fur.

And I hope Steve recovers from a traumatic trip to the vet, poor little mite! So stressed he fainted. Well looks like it anyways. Very cute piggies!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:47 am

Oh, so much stress! Well, the ladies are a bit stressy. Steve is awesomely relaxed, uh, "stressed."

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:11 am

TruvyP looks so much cooler!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:24 am

I think sweet Cookie, the Hufflepuff and last of my OG Hogwarts Four, will be leaving us tomorrow. True to form she has made it very difficult to make that call because she's as sunny-natured and sweet as ever, but even a genuine sweetheart eventually loses the battle with time. She fell asleep on my chest tonight and looked frail and tired, and I made her the same promise I made Ouiser, that I will help out tomorrow. Fingers crossed we can get time with Dr. A and not have to find some other solution.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:28 am

I'm so sorry, Alden. She's had a great life with you, and I know you'll miss her.