3 girls need a home! Please help!

Yzus

Post   » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Hershey (10 months), Nutella (Telly, 4 years), and Sandwich (Sandy 4 years) are very sweet girls. They are still a little skiddish, but once you pick them up they are happy to cuddle with you. Sandy and Telly were a bonded pair and Hershey was recently introduced. They get along great and love their veggies, hay, houses, and big c&c cage (all of which you will get along with a pet store cage for cleaning.)
They were adopted by me second hand from people who didn't have time for them anymore. Sandy and Telly looked like they had never even had a nail trim!! Sadly my 66 year old mother and I are having bad allergies. We have tried different types of hay and allergy meds, but no dice. We both care for my dad who we just found out has 2 kinds of stage 4 cancer. These girls need a good home! Please contact me if you are the one for them. Thank you for reading!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:06 pm

I am sorry to hear about your father. I hope you can find a good home for them!

Yzus

Post   » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:30 am

Thank you. He is doing alright at the moment but he just started kemo and hormone therapy so I'm sure things will get a lot tougher. I have done everything I can to make sure these girls are happy and comfortable. When I got them one was alone in a small pet store cage and the others who I thought were well cared for had nails that were so long they were having to walk on the sides of their feet!I just don't want that to happen to them again :(

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:02 pm

Thank you and bless you for taking them and caring for them properly.

I add my best wishes to you and your family, too.

Baba

Post   » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:09 pm

You did everything you could to give them a good home, but life has sometimes other plans.
I'm too far away - otherwise I would have taken the piggies in a heartbeat.

Best wishes to you and your family.