Acorn needs a home

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:04 am

Im balling my eyes out as im writing this... My husband and i are getting a divorce and i am moving back to my parents. I can only have 3 pigs here and even that is pushing it. Little miss acorn is my everything and i really dont want to let her go.

I am in the hemet ca area for work and will be living in murrieta area. She needs a home asap.

Shes about 8 mo ths old someone please find and give her her forever home that i could not :''(

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:08 am

Image[/img]

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:10 am

Shes a very sweet loving girl that will very dearly be missed

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:50 am

I am so sorry. Is there any negotiating with your parents? Extra tasks you can carry out?

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:54 am

They say its going to smell and i told them i use fleece bedding and clean it daily. But my little sister already has one so 5 is a crowd. I just feel bad for acorn bc i cant keep her but mocha wont get along nd with other pigs than her possy and acorn is likely to be submissive and get along with others thats why her and not any of my other pigs.

I hate and hurt so much to lose her 😢

@lynx its ok it happens.. At least we dont have a human baby just fur babies that unfortunately one has to suffer and get rehomed. I feel like a horrible person for having to rehome her

WICharlie

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:59 am

I would bring her with you and say that you are working on rehoming her but that you can't take her to the shelter because she may be put down (which very well may be true depending on your shelter). Then, keep them all meticulously clean and continue to try "finding her a home." Ya know? It takes a LOT of time. And after a while, they may just forget that they told you to get rid of her. It's worth a shot.

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:09 pm

@wicharlie

Im trying the best i can. I wont send her to a shelter i promise. Id hate myself more than i do now

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:56 pm

I am willing to travel in Ca if it means she gets her forever home.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:58 pm

I guess I don't understand why four is ok but five is too many. Once you get past two pigs, one more has never seemed to make a difference to me.

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:59 pm

My moms concerned about the smell and i dont want to over step especially since im moving back under her roof.

Riahrae

Post   » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:01 pm

And she wasn't really ok even i told her the amount of pigs i have and also she said well give it a try so i might have to re home them all. I hope not I'm just starting on top of all the cleaning and smell

Riahrae

Post   » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:48 am

Update my co workers are looking out for me as well. They mentioned a no kill shelter up here in Idyllwild, CA. I hope i can gine someone soon i agaim am willingness to drive to give her a home