Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:02 am

I think so too!

You are a great story teller, pigjes!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:04 am

Awwww thankies!!

The town is second hand Playmobil Western stuff. I have been lurking on the internet for years, to find it cheap. This is stuff from the seventies.

I was hoping to find 6-8 buildings for the money I wanted to spend, preferably at one seller, to save shipment costs. Then I found an extra seller who sold fronts of those Western houses, so combined with an old Fort that I bought with the other guy, I was able to use my creativity and create 13 buildings.

As Playmobil arrives apart, I did superglue certain parts to make it stronger, instead of just clicking it together.

Fun Trivia: I wanted that stuff as a 12 year old, but mom refused. When I did my Communion, a family member gave me some Playmobil Cowboys, my mom got a hissing fit once back home. I was refused to save up for a Sheriff building and Saloon by mom. She said I was too old for toys. Yet, I played with my few Playmobil items till I was 14. And now, I can have the pigs enjoy that what I dreamed of having so many years ago!! And, seeing they just adored it, I am utterly delighted!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:20 am

Nope, the pigs aren't going to Tomorrowland, only Veggieland!

Woodstock also was out of the question, due to lack of edible weeds, as other "weed" is not entitled for pigs' use. Plucky says she doesn't need anything else to piggalax!

Pigstock, that's something entirely different, informs Yiyi. For her, treats are much more important than music.

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:56 am

Just found this thread - I've missed pictures of your great cage set-ups. The piggies have grown so big!!

tashab

Post   » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:03 pm

That is one relaxed guinea pig hanging out in that van!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:04 am

That's Plucky, she's 6 years old today! Very impressive age for a pig with heart issues! I can always see when her heart meds are on the right dosage. Not just her weekly weighing, but she usually smiles at me when I pick her up if she's feeling fine!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:59 am

Congrats to Plucky!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:09 am

Happy Birthday, Plucky!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:21 am

Pigs in space! Or Moonshiners? Lol!

Plucky says that the rocket is ready for refueling, after a nap.

Aiko protests that she didn't crash the rocket into the Moon.

Riahrae

Post   » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:04 am

Oh my that picture of your piggie peering thriugh the front window is absolutely cute!!! Happy birthday plucky

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:18 am

Always fun to see a new pigjes pig landscape!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:14 am

What Lynx said. I always enjoy seeing your cage scenes!