Prim Update+ New Piggie!!

Piggies4Life45

Post   » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:33 pm

So, a few months back I adopted a malnourished and neglected Guinea pig named Prim. Now she's up to a healthy weight and all her illnesses have been taken care of and she even a bit of a trouble maker! From chewing holes in brand new fleece to her endless cycle of playing with the water bottle at 3am, Prim does it all😅

It took Prim about two months to fully recover and after that she was really lonely so I got another little piggie, named Bea. Even though Prim is about 9 months and Bea is only 4, they're the same size because Prim was a runt. The nose raising and teeth chattering is constant, they both want to be the dominant piggie.

On another note, Bea's eyes. They're black but if I look at them from an angle, they're suddenly red. Prim's eyes have never done that, so it is sorta weird for me. When I went to pick my guinea pig, there was an adorable little white one, but I ended up picking Bea because it had red eyes. It doesn't bother me that much, but the guinea pigs are a family pet, although I am their primary care taker. It would creep my siblings out and even my parents, so I decided to choose ones with black eyes.

Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/qU4fW

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:34 am

They are so cute!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:20 am

Truly precious!

Kimera

Post   » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:09 am

Your Bea might have the so called ruby eyes, that is, very dark red.
Guinea pigs can have eyes in several shades of red, from pink to deep red, and their color is not related to white fur.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Very cute piggies. Love their markings and colours.