Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:28 am

Chock is loving the free running he can now have now his claws have been cut
I was scared to run him as his claws were catching on the towl that i have to put down to stop him trying to take chunks out othe carpet
I was frightened of him braking something if he ran and he was cot so he wasn't ran for a fiew weeks till i could get his talons taken off
He really enjoys his time in his pen and he's a lot happyer now he's been ran every day since they were done
I think its so important for pigs to have time out their cage...

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:10 pm

So glad he can enjoy floor time now :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:58 am

I have been shopping for Chock
I got him:
Mountain hay, Alfalfa timothy kings hay, Chamamile harvest stuff that he loves all ready. Burjus marigold and dandelion hay mix
2 bails of wood for the bottom of the cage
4 bags of dry dandelion
I like him to have 2 different dandelion mixes so he wont get board and refuse to eat it as he's fussy like that.
A new bull rush ball for playing with during floor time
I have made a hay blend up for his play box
It contains some mountain hay, some alfalfa hay, some chamamile and some marigold and dandelion hay and i've mixed it all up together so he will have fun foraging around in there tomoro morning when he has his next lot of free run time.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:38 am

Chock was out for 2 and a half hours this morning playing before he fell asleep in his hay box bless him

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:58 am

got chock a new living space yesterday and he loves it. So happy i have upgraded him. Was about time too.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:58 pm

got chock new toys for inside cage time as well as for outside time. Also had to get him more natures tuch wild mountain hay as he is refusing to eat any other hay apart from that and bergess hay with dandelion and marigold as he really enjoys that to go along with it as a side... Fussy pig.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:58 am

wow, Chock must be so happy!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:41 am

its quite a big cage as its been designed for a rabbit so there is quite a lot of space for him to bounce about when he wants to. I cant have a open cage for practical reasons with my not having any sight so i have to get him the biggest shop cage i can. He has lots of time outside his cage because i think its vital for his mental well being. But he is really enjoying the new space.