Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:14 am

pigjes, I'm very saddened by your loss. May she rest in peace.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:29 am

So sorry to read that you had to make the difficult decision to let her go. My sympathies on your loss.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:58 am

I'm so sad to hear the news. The adorable pictures helped cheer me, though.

tashab

Post   » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:35 pm

I'm sorry about Yuyu

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:32 am

Thanks everyone. The pigs were quiet for a few days, especially the first day. It's sad to see them suffering as well. Yiyi is bonding with Aiko, Aiko with Plucky. Aiko had been a loner, most of the time, as long as Yuyu lived. Dynamics can change indeed.

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:55 am

Love the Ah-Mazed Aiko. I'm so sorry about Yuyu, pigjes.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:04 am

Enjoy the monthly vid!
https://youtu.be/B-OIa0eN2O0

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:04 am

<3

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:12 am

What a fun video.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Pigjes, I just love your videos!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:38 am

Thanks!

And now, something completely different. Years ago, I had Syrian hams. There were no dwarf available even then in my country. I always loved to have some back, but lacked the space. Our small house was already filled with hobby stuff and 1/3 was overtaken by pigs' stuff, lol.

I discovered that the space station setting I was ecstatic about for so many years had become vintage, so I ordered the last pieces I could find online, together with some other items I found related to the same theme.

Together with the help of friends, stuff was collected and shipped to me, as direct shipment was not an option on these items anymore.

So, this year we moved to a better location and into a bigger bungalow. Finally space for an Ikea Detolf cage. A wooden ladder and a coconut house with hanging ladder are still on it's way to be shipped here, but this gives you the idea.

And 2 space dwellers moved right in, from a very nice lady who accidentally got a boy a girl, instead of 2 boys. Found her by chance on Facebook, as she was surprised by her oops nest and didn't know what to do with them. I even might have found a new friend there!

Here are Nova and Luna, appropriate names for our hamstronauts, and their Andrammidice.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:21 am

They sure look happy!