Snickerspants Vol. 7: A New Day

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:19 am

My Flossie likes to burrow also. Drives me crazy when I'd at least like to keep the hay on top of the pads. :o/ I worry sometimes, too, about heatstroke. Floss is not the sharpest knife in the block.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:19 am

I worry sometimes, too, about heatstroke.

That is a grave concern here too. Especially in our hot Summers. Glad Truvy, got her own back on Steve.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:53 am

Truvy has discovered that VickieWhiskers lives next door.

And STEVE and Cici have discovered snuggling.

I'm on my way to India. As a reminder, this is the "proof of life" photo I got the last time I left my husband with pigs for this long. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with this time!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:07 am

Excuse my ignorance but what is it he's holding? I Love the snuggling one. Also love Steve running round like a whirl wind in the video. My husband and I must play it at least 3-5 times a day and it makes us smile each and every time.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:09 am

Salad tongs! My husband isn't a big fan of rodents and he sent it to me and said "I found a good way to move them when I have to clean the cage." (But don't worry, he was kidding! Even if it would have been possible to lift the Brave Top Pig with salad tongs. Which it wasn't, because he was a pig of ample size.)

clairey

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:16 am

Wah, you're so lucky. I miss snuggling. My pair will sprawl within inches but there must be clear inches.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:46 am

May your trip be a good one and may those "proof of life" photos be plentiful.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Hahaha, love the salad tongs. Have an excellent time in India. :-D

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:03 am

Heheheh, a man with a sense of humor!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:42 pm

My husband does things like that. Once when I left for 3 weeks he sent me a photo of the baby we'd gotten just before I left. She was bundled between 2 slices of bread. He said he'd forgotten to pick up lunch meat at the store that day, but he found a way to remedy that.

The second time (2 yrs later), he took the same pig (we have 5 now) and put her on the cutting board I use for their food, and tied a small dowel along her back. (The string was loosely tied.) Husband said we were going to have a very special BBQ when I got back!

I guess our men have weird but interesting minds. ;o)

If you want to see the pics he sent me, check out my chronicle - "One Little, Two Little, Three Little Guinea Pigs".

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:56 pm

He certainly does have a sense of humor!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:13 pm

GrannyJu, I've seen those pictures. I sent the kebab one to my husband when you posted it, in fact. I live the expression on the pig's face. No fear, just "Sigh."