TONS of pigs in the Bay Area - MONTEREY HAS MORE!

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 1:15 am

Probably much like I felt taking Beauty back. It is sad... you get attached so quickly! But now look... I have Miss Ginger Piggy instead. The perfect piggy, or piggies, will come along for you and your girls!

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 11:27 am

I can drive to transport pigs as far as Oregon or Nevada if need be.

I don´t have room, unfortunately, for any more (although I would love more). I´m still working on converting all of my boars over to C & C cages. I have 8 bachelor boars, 7 of which are over the age of 4, unneutered and unwilling to pair up with each other. I have tried everything I know, including "the dating game."
Last edited by Josephine on Wed Jun 26, 2002 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

pigpal

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:50 pm

What about some other people in the Western States?

I seem to remember Lisam expressing an interest in another pig or two, if there were transport available?

bats

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 5:53 pm

If she moved her husband to the basement, I´m sure Sunny would have room for more pigs.

Zoe

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:45 pm

I can help with a piggie train. Have an air conditioned Subaru wagon... I really wish I had more room to adopt. E-mail me if I am needed!

Teresa

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 8:37 pm

I´ve now got this vision of a bunch of people in jeeps and SUVs, driving around the country-side with pig cages in the back, windows rolled down or on a bull horn, "Got yer pigs here! Anybody lookin´ for some nice sweet piggie pets? Get ´em while they´re hot. One-time only offer. Don´t be shy. Just come on up and tell us how great you are."

briana d

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:08 pm

briana d

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:08 pm

briana d

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:09 pm

briana d

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:11 pm

Those are the new piggies at the Monterey SPCA...must....not....adopt...piggies.....must...be....strong

Last edited by briana d on Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:51 pm

Poor little frightened pigs. They need loving homes!

Teresa

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:56 pm

As do the rest of them that have been there for an INCREDIBLE 10 MONTHS!!!