Wanna screw with the Republicans a little?

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:03 pm

There's a big GOTV rally in New Orleans, with Pence appearing in support of the Repuglican candidate in the senate run-off race. It's a ticketed event, and the tickets are free. Every one you order is one less available for a Republican to attend.

Here's the website: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/get-out-the-vote-rally-with-vic ... -29727156726

You'll have to use a real email -- they're weeding out the fakes when they bounce back. But you can set your spam filter to send the stuff straight to trash.

Order early and often!

GPIG

Post   » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:05 am

I guess it's something. Is the million woman march on Washington still happening also?

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:16 am

Yes, it is. And there will be marches in many of the state capitols for people who can't get to Washington.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:56 am

I can probably deal with the two hour trip to Jeff. City. Wonder if MO is doing this. There is; just found it.

My niece is planning on going to DC with friends. She worked in Fredricksburg for a while & knows her way around. Plans to stay there & get to DC some how or another.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:23 am

Actually, I don't see anything about a rally in MO except at a chartered bus site. I'll have to wait & see.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1