Random Piggie Pictures #46

goosey1019

Post   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:50 pm

So much saxy leg on this page! Makes me happy. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:49 pm

I especially like the little black guinea pig :-)

Riahrae

Post   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:02 pm

Happy holidays from Mocha bear

You mean if I'm good I get presents from Sandy claws?

Wheek Wheek wheekkkk tis the season

Image[/img]

afdani1984

Post   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:07 pm

@Lynx - My little black Abby is Rocket. He tends to be a bit camera shy...and all that black makes it very difficult to get decent photos of him.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:13 pm

My Fuzzbutt is exactly like that, afdani1984. Mostly black, Abby, and pretty shy unless you have food in hand. Mine is a follower, is yours?

afdani1984

Post   » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:50 am

@GrannyJu - Rocket is the only pig of the 6 who refuses to let me touch him in the cage. He will come up and sniff at you if you talk to him and take food from you. He is most definitely a follower. When we attempted to introduce Gus to Star-Lord and Rocket, I put Rocket in first as he's the more submissive of the two. As soon as SL came in, all hell broke loose. He followed Star-Lord's bullying behavior. And even though Star-Lord picks at him and rumbles at him, he follows him around like his little lackey. Haha.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:59 am

:o)

greysome

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:39 am

Oh my goodness! I am envious of all of your photogenic piggies (even if I know in all likelihood, there are about a thousand blurry pics to one good one)! I swear my girls have had traumatic experiences with a camera or something--the second I turn on my camera, they all have a brief half second where they freeze then all leap into a hidey or the darkest corner of the cage with their butt towards me. Winnie is the only one who occasionally stay still but if that's the case, it's because she's eating.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:04 am

Hahahahaha! All but 2 of mine do that - one is usually asleep and the other was a model in a different life and loves the camera.

Riahrae

Post   » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 pm

It's beginning to look a lot like the holidays!! No guinea pigs were hurt in the making of this photo (photoshopped)

Image[/img]

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:36 am

So cute, Riahrae. What's his/her name?

Riahrae

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:25 am

Her name is acorn she looks like a little boy :( but acts like a sweet little girl