Sunshine meets her new friend

Supa

Post   » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:44 pm

It's been quite a while! I have been busy with a promotion at work that has put a lot of responsibility on my plate but I wanted to show you all the new "Kitchen" added to the cage as well as how big the 2 young girls are getting!

They get along so well and I'm so happy that things worked out the way they did. Sunshine will never have to be lonely again although I think she wishes she was once in a while with the naughty pigs bothering her. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Very classy! I bet they love their home!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Nice!

Supa

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:18 am

Hello all!!!!

Boy it sure has been a long time since I've posted but I lurk from time to time. We had 3 piggies cross the rainbow bridge over the last few years and it was not easy in any case. I still miss them terribly but I'm happy to say that Sunshine herself, now a dignified old granny, is in pretty good health over all. :)

Within a year accuracy Sunshine is now somewhere between 7-9 years old!! That's twice as long as my longest relationship yikes.

I just thought I'd post here and say no matter how long your piggies our with you, if you are reading this, then your pigs hit the lottery of guinea pig life getting an owner that is family not just an owner. Sending good vibes to all of you :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:38 am

So sorry to hear of your losses. Happy to know Sunshine is still with you!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:39 pm

So sorry for your losses. RIP little piggies. Popcorn in paradise now forever young and in perfect health. Sending big hugs to you and Sunshine. All piggies are/were gorgeous.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 am

Sorry for your losses but glad Sunshine is in good health.