Random Piggie Pictures #46

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Calvin is so happy springtime is here! He is in his 7th year, September 2010 he was born. I am SO happy he gets to enjoy some sunshine and fresh grass this year.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:29 pm

I am so happy to see Calvin! He is as handsome as ever!!

wheeksandwheeks

Post   » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:18 pm

This is our new addition, Sprite. He is a bit underweight, so I am working on getting his weight up and vet checked. But, he is friendly and gives lots of kisses.

wheeksandwheeks

Post   » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Calvin is so cute!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Sprite is so teeny! I hope he lives a long, happy life!

wheeksandwheeks

Post   » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Thanks, Lynx. I never had one so tiny. He's only 280 grams. I was shocked as the lady who I got him from(she was moving to an apartment that didn't allow pets) had him listed as 3 months. Obviously, that was wrong. At least I hope to God that is. Because he is way too small. But, we'll get him caught up and checked out. Lady had no hay in the cage, and pellets were garbage. Had to get out of there before I gave her what for.😬

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:44 am

So cute, Skinny Pigs and Wheeks!

Eawinaz

Post   » Mon May 01, 2017 3:52 am

Here are my piggies Meredith and Chewy ❤️ Meredith is the black and white one with the beautiful long hair, Chewy has the tan color as well as black and white. They are the cutest, I love just sitting on the couch and watching them play together in their cage. They have become the best of friends and have a very cute love/hate relationship and I mean that in the friendliest way haha 😊

The last photo was taken right after I put them in their C&C cage for the first time. They were so happy to have a large cage to run around in. I was excited as well since this was the first one I built!

And everyone else has some beautiful babies as well! I love seeing pictures of other people's guinea pigs. That's one of the many great things about them, there are so many different kinds of guinea pigs and they are all adorable to me...I know I am new here, but I was excited to find a place where I could come and talk to people who share the same love and interest for guinea pigs as I do.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon May 01, 2017 12:57 pm

They are adorable!

JaneDoe

Post   » Tue May 02, 2017 1:27 am

They're lovely!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:34 am

Ellie demonstrating she knows how to use back doors.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Excellent!