Fabulously Bonded Male Pair NEEDS Home

AEWilliams

Post   » Wed May 17, 2017 6:33 pm

I have two male (unaltered) Guinea pigs who are well bonded! They live together, eat together, play together and snuggle together. Unfortunately I need to find them a good Guinea pig knowledged home for them. I rescued them (and two others) from someone on a social media group, they were living in less than reasonable conditions. Unfortunately I have a chronic illness that is getting worse and my body is really taking a beating taking care of all four gp's. I do everything and give everything for them daily regardless, but it's taking it's toll on me and Dr says I need to give up some of my daily responsibilities and take it easier. My heart hurts to have to give two away. I am choosing to give the bonded pair up and they MUST stay together!
There is an adoption fee ($100, negotiable) and will come with cage, bowls, pigloos, and other accessories.
I am willing to meet within reason (I am 1 hour south of St. Louis MO) and must know that you have Guinea pig knowledge.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed May 17, 2017 8:24 pm

I hope you can find a good home for them! Pictures always help, if you have them. You need to set up an account on a picture hosting site and link to them.

AEWilliams

Post   » Wed May 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Thank you!
What would be a picture hosting site? Sorry if that sounds dumb!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed May 17, 2017 11:11 pm

You could try flickr.
https://www.flickr.com/

AEWilliams

Post   » Thu May 18, 2017 8:06 am

Thank you! I will look into that :-)

AEWilliams

Post   » Thu May 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Picture of Curly & Max
https://flic.kr/p/UJAMdv

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 18, 2017 9:31 pm

They are really cute!
Hopefully this will work:

AEWilliams

Post   » Thu May 18, 2017 9:33 pm

I worked!!! :-)
Thank you!

Baba

Post   » Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 am

Too bad that I'm that far away, I would take them in a heart beat.

AEWilliams

Post   » Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 am

Lynx:
I meant "It worked" in post above. My fingers are quicker than my brain and I couldn't edit it. :-)
Thank you again!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri May 26, 2017 1:52 pm

OMG, they're adorable. We're in STL but we can barely keep up with the 3 females we have. Hope you find a good home for them. We've gotten our last several pigs from the Humane Society. I know they're not a no-kill place (unthinkable) but when we've been there they've never been overloaded with pigs. I just checked Petfinder & right now there are 6 pigs spread over two facilities. We adopted 2 sisters last fall, and I can't totally remember, but I think they were trying to keep them together which is good. 'Course they wouldn't be as good as you at screening for knowledge of good husbandry.

I don't know of any rescue anywhere near here. Good luck.

AEWilliams

Post   » Fri May 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Bookfan:
THANK YOU so much for your kind words!
I am at a loss with rescues in our area as well and am leaving the Humane Society for last resort.
If you know of anyone, send them my way :-)
Thanks!!