Boarfume

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:18 am

ROFL!!

JoePig

Post   » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Make any sales, JaneDoe? I can loan you Peanut! Peanut does a great skunk impersonation.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 am

thankfully now i have changed my substraight/hay supplyer chock dont smell as bad at all. I was getting my hay and substraight from pets at home which is pet smarts sister company here in the u k. now that i have went elsewhere the smell in the cage is much better which makes me think what on earth were pets at home doin to their hay and substraight. Also makes me think they were adding something in it on purpis to make the cage stink so you would buy more. Wouldnt surprise me if they did that to be honest.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:37 am

Funny, JoePig. The last guy didn't bite but if you look earlier in the thread you'll see the responses I got. Wow, this thread is almost eight years old. And still dealing with perverts/scammers.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Some guy identifying himself as "Amin S. Mohammed" responded to my ad saying "are you a professional?" This makes my day.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Haven't changed the wording but still getting results. These guys don't even pay attention--the word "massage" is nowhere in the ad and I put it in the Lessons & Tutoring section.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:23 pm

All these scam artists are bring me down so I decided to have some fun with them: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc ... 05854.html

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:56 am

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:17 am

And sure enough, at least three responded.

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:28 pm

I am a bad influence. Texcavy is using the word boarfume on her Etsy page.

I have put out ads for teaching again and am getting more spammers and scammers. So as I test I put a boarfume ad in the Lessons and Teaching session and sure enough a guy bit. The same guy responded to my ad offering basket weaving instruction. It says ""LEARN TO WEAVE BASKETS! Experienced teacher (female) with master's degree in basket weaving, Berlitz-trained. Speaks Albanian and Swahili also. $40.00 per 45-minute session."