Need to rehome 4 male guinea pig and gerbils ASAP

ChelesGP
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:09 pm

Unfortunately ,due to new medical issues Erin8607 needs to rehome her 4 male guinea pigs. Their currently housed together but she would be willing to rehome them in pairs. I'll get pictures and ages as soon as Erin can get me the information. She also has 4 male and 2 female gerbils that need new homes. If anyone's interested in giving either the guinea pigs or gerbils a home please reply to this post. Thanks so much.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:18 pm

This is so upsetting! I can't take them but can help with money for transportation.

ChelesGP
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:23 pm

Thanks, mmeadow. I'll let you know if we need help with transportation once we find them a home.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:57 pm

I am so sorry to hear she needs to rehome her pets. I know how much she cares about them.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:45 am

I can also help with gas and coffee money. Please keep us posted.

WICharlie

Post   » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Where is she located?

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:12 pm

About 45 miles south of Cleveland, near Akron Ohio.

WICharlie

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:58 am

I couldn't take guinea pigs. But I could take two gerbils. Unfortunately, I'm located in Wisconsin and am too far for someone to drive them. I do have a brother in Delaware, Ohio. And my nephew is having an engagement party this month. I'm not going but my other brother and his wife from Wisconsin may be...hmmm.

WICharlie

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:06 am

Oh crap. That happened already in June. Where the heck does the time go!

Prangus
I gave AGAIN, dammit!

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:49 pm

I can't take in any pigs, but I could take in some of the gerbils if they could make it as far down as Memphis. I could also transport across Arkansas if there ends up being any adopters in that direction.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:42 pm

I thought I’d post an update here because I saw it on Facebook but not here. Bytxlaura has agreed to take all 4 boys! As AldenM1 said on Facebook, this is the best possible outcome, with the exception of Erin8607 being able to keep them of course. The boys will be well-loved and well-cared for and they get to stay together. Kermie831 will be doing the transport. It looks like the gerbils will have a good home too thanks to the New Jersey rescues.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Bytxlaura is the best! They couldn't be in better hands! So nice of Kermie831 to do the transport.

I wish Erin did not have to deal with these issues.