This is awesome. Job well done.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:42 pm

10 days later, it's reduced by half!!!!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Excellent. Carry on. And thanks for the update!

GPIG

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Talishan, so nice to see you here again

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Thank you. I'm somewhat burned out, but certainly can try to help from time to time.

Nice to see you, too.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:18 pm

17 days later, and both eyes are 75% better!

I took a pic of her worst eye, the left one, there is only a small spot left, in the top left corner of the eye, I dunno if you even can spot it under the reflection of the light. There are a few white hairs there and it's the stringy white structure under those hairs. That structure was double the size originally, with white cloud around it, there is not much left. The right eye has a very tiny faint dot in the middle left, about 2mm wide, about the size of a flea, there is no way I can take a pic to show it, it's that mild.

The mild stinging effect of the droplet goes down as they promised on the added paper. She had a few days that she shut here eyes firmly when I mention the word droplets, lol. She doesn't do it as hard anymore, and opens her eyes much faster, as it took 2 minutes from the start.

I will continue till it's gone and keep you updated. I will keep an eye if it comes back and do the same treatment again, if it comes back at all. This is about the last I can show of it in a pic, as I am pretty sure the rest will be completely gone soon, or only have unnoticeable residue left. We had to do several attempts to take pics to show something visible.

All in all, this is a great way to treat old age cataract. Keep in mind that this is not meant for other types of cataract. I am utterly impressed of this product.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:00 pm

Looking much better! I am sure you are very pleased!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:47 am

Yes, we are. She's already almost deaf, becoming blind would have been so sad, we are soooooooo happy for her.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:06 am

This is just phenomenally awesome. I will definitely be showing this to my vet.

Thanks for the updates. Best to her and to you.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:53 am

Half of the package is now used, as one month passed, and there is one bottle left. I decided to stop for now, as there is just a hint left, or not, even I can barely see if there is anything left. As the bottle preserves itself for 2 years, I can keep an eye on it, see if it returns and start again.

28 drops, as I forgot twice, the day Yiyi died, and when Binky arrived, and at least 90% is gone, given the fact that it wasn't outspoken to start with.

I am over the Moon with this result, this is beyond everything I hoped for.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:57 am

Glad to hear you are so pleased and it as a success!