The boys and girls

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:13 pm

After having both my boys castrated at the start of the year Trixie and sunny came to live with us in April
We all live in a 150 CM sky pet products Roger rabbit cage
We have plenty of time out
Trixie is a tricolour she is brown black and white
Sunny is also a tricolour and she is brown orange and white
Stripey is black and tan
Chock is brindle white with a little bit of gold
I am taking them all to get your nails cut on Thursday so I will let you know how we all get on
They all get on really well as a group
I don't know how to post pictures on here as the only option seems to be a you are L link and I don't have a photo bucket account
Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get the pictures on this thread
Thank you

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Your piggies sound lovely! When ever I cut the girls toenails I am a nervous wreck. In Fact last time I did it Jupiter got so worked up about it she passed away a few weeks later early this year. Good luck at the vets, if you like send me your picture and I will load them for you and you can post who is who and anything else you wish to post.

Look forward to hearing more about the piggies and their adventures! You're so lucky Introductions went so well.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:40 am

Congratulations on your new additions, Maddy. They sound very cute, and must make a colorful bunch.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:03 pm

i have very special piggies. Love them very much. Managed to get their claws done with out any issues. Had very sulky pigs afterwords though. But it was for their own good.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:56 am

sunny woke me at five this morning wheeking for food even though there was food in the cage. Silly girl

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:40 am

Heeheehee. Sometimes I'm glad the cages are at one of the house and my bedroom is at the other. On the other hand, I do worry about fire... I'm a worrywart, what can I say?

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:04 pm

sunny woke me at five this morning wheeking for food even though there was food in the cage. Silly girl

But that wasn't fresh food. You as the piggy slave must come running with fresh tucker at their beck and call. Wish my piggies wheeked. They just sit there with piggy eyes with expression feed me. So glad Sunny is full of personality.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:49 am

Sunny my brown orange and white guinea pig constantly talks she even talks in her sleep does anybody else have believable guinea pigs or am I the only one that is being driven nuts
Sorry that was supposed to be Veraval guinea pigs I have no idea what my Apple dictation is going on about