Possibly pregnant Piggy, vet did not take me seriously, said it was "just bloat"

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Keep us posted! Best wishes and best of luck to mom, pups and you.

RosieAndDaisy

Post   » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Ok we have babies!!!! After dinner, my Son and I were cleaninghis room. My husband went over to check on little Miss Rosie and he exclaimed "Oh my God, the babies!! They're here!!" We completely missed the birth. Lol He was so excited, so the whole family(myself, my Son, my Mom and Mother-in-Law) came to catch a glimpse of the little ones.

She had two babies, one is all white (worried a bit about possibly being a lethal, but for now, it seems like he/she can see fairly well, I've read so much about lethals that I'm still worried, especially since I have no idea who the father was), and the other one looks like Mama, with brown, black and white.

So far Mom seems to be doing well, as are babies too. All three are moving around but also huddling together in the pigloo. There was very very minimal blood, like maybe one or two pieces of the Carefresh bedding had some blood on it so that's a good sign.

We'll be weighing everyone a little later tonight so I'll take pictures then and be sure to post them. I'm not sure how to on this forum, as last time I had to email the pictures of Rosie to Lynx and she posted them for me. Would I have to do the same again? Also does anyone have more info on lethals? Maybe like how to possible tell? We will be taking them to the vet at about 2 weeks so we can have them correctly sexed. Thanks guys!!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:20 pm

If the white baby is a lethal, the eyes will be small and misformed, and the teeth will be missing/wonky. If the eyes and teeth are normal, it's not a lethal.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:40 am

Congratulations! Looking forward to baby pictures.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Congrats! I generally only post medical pictures but you can send me one of the new family to post.