GuineaDad Fleece Cage Liner

GuineaDad

Post   » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello Guinea Lynx Fans,

I got a one-time permission from Lynx to post about the GuineaDad's Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liner, so here it goes!

To properly introduce myself, My name is Si Lee. Some of you may know me as 'GuineaDad' from Instagram (@GuineaDad / www.instagram.com/guineadad). I now raise three beautiful girls, Peanut, Tofu, and Dumpling and post their pictures and videos pretty much daily on my Instagram account account.

Sadly, Tofu soon got bacterial conjunctivitis couple months back and I visited the shops and various online sites to find the best products from well-known brands and DIY solutions. As it goes, I was actually stumbling upon a sad truth of the market; products for small animals are sub-par (to say the least!) because they aren't as profitable as the ‘mainstream’ pets such as cats and dogs. Myself, as well as many others, were forced into DIY solutions but a distinct lack of resources made this incredibly tough.

As a result of this experience, I made a pact to dedicate my time to producing high-quality products for small animals to ensure their well-being for years to come!

GuineaDad is now a two-man startup and have one product - Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liner. I stand by the quality of GuineaDad Fleece Cage Liner for couple reasons.
  • KEEP FEET DRY - With high-quality diamond-patterned stitching, urine will be taken away by an absorbent layer keeping it dry for their little feet.
  • REDUCE VETS BILLS - With a custom-blend premium bamboo fiber, our liner is naturally anti-bacterial which reduces the risk of your piggies getting ill whether it’s conjunctivitis or respiratory issues.
  • ENCOURAGE NATURAL INSTINCT - Of course, guinea pigs are known for burrowing but we generally stop them in their tracks. With our Fleece Liner, we have a built-in pocket so they can have fun and be safe while doing what they love.
  • DESIGNED FOR PIGGIES - With other brands, they tend to use U-Haul pads as the absorbent layer since they are cheap. However, they are also chemically treated which is why we decided to go for a more natural solution in our bamboo material.
  • MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Urine leakage will not be a problem thanks to a water-resistant bottom layer. With some simple grids, it’s essentially a portable cage which makes the fleece perfect for travelling, Instagram sessions, cuddles, floor time, lap time, etc.
With everyone's support, we plan continue to improve our product and release much needed guinea pig products in the market - top-secret at the moment, but I am sure you will love them :)

GuineaDad Home Page: www.guineadad.com

GuineaDad's Guinea Pig Fleece Cage Liner comes in two sizes (2x3 C&C and Midwest Habitat) and three pocket variety (Blue, Pink, and No Pocket)

Dumpling coming out of the fleece liner pocket

The box can be converted into guinea pig hidey with perforated door and window

We have sent our liners to some influencers to give us honest reviews of the product sometime ago. Please see below to see what they think about it.

- YouTube review by skinnypigs1 -

- Blog review by [removed] - http://www.[removed].com/review-guinea- ... age-liner/

- Instagram post by PonyoPigletoftheSea -

- Instagram post by LadyPigford -

- Instagram post by NutsandChips -

- Instagram post by SweeteCheeks -

GuineaDad Home Page: www.guineadad.com

Thanks for reading! Wheek-on!

Also check out our blog-post at https://www.guineadad.com/blog

Best,
Si (GuineaDad)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:24 pm

All the guinea pigs look very cute! I think your pockets are very interesting. Some guinea pigs definitely like to burrow.

GuineaDad

Post   » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:21 am

Thank you :) My girls and the most of my customers' piggies enjoy burrowing in the pocket :)

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Looks like a great idea! My girls would have enjoyed those pockets. :)

StarSapphire22

Post   » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:56 pm

I'll be switching to fleece soon and these look fantastic! Would LOVE to see some other colors.

GuineaDad

Post   » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Thank you Tracis!

StarSapphire22, thanks for the suggestions :) We may release some different color options in the near future. We do not plan to offer LOTS of color options like some other vendors because our goal is to use the best material with many functional benefits, and offer at a reasonable customer price. The standardization and economies of scale is the key in doing that :)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:34 am

I LOVE the diamond stitching. I had the absorbent fabrics going everywhere and lumpy in the past, this will prevent that. Can I ask which fabric you use to absorb the pee? Can I ask from which country that you ship, regarding tax costs?

GuineaDad

Post   » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:23 am

Hi pigjes,

I am so happy to hear your comment about our diamond stitching! That is exactly one of the reasons we did diamond stitching, but it isn't obvious to many people :) evenly distributed fast water wicking property!

Anyways, we use bamboo blend as the middle absorbent layer because we wanted it to be super absorbent and anti-bacterial.

We currently ship only domestically (within the US) at the moment, but plan to expand into other countries.

Best,
Si (GuineaDad)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:29 am

Thanks for your response! Bamboo, that's great!