Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:53 am

So precious!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:48 am

Binky is a smart boy, chats with Aiko by the grids, wiggles his butt at her, and seems very happy popcorning and zooming on a regular basis.

OK, time to smother you with some more Binky pics!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:58 am

What super pics!! I adore the last one especially!!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:42 pm

I love them all !

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Thanks for the Binky pics!

tashab

Post   » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:07 pm

He's a cutie!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:28 am

Aiko, my lovely ...

We feared the worst, and our fears came through. Sleep well, and go and play with your friends over the rainbow bridge. Your golden hair will catch no more sunlight, your luscious curls won't brush with love against our cheeks anymore, but worst, you won't be there to cheer us up, and will leave a devastated family behind, including Plucky.

You were ever so interested in human speech, so you put your mouth often on mine when I talked at lap time. Silly girl, we will miss you so.

She was nearly 3 years old, small cancers all over her body. Since she was fully inspected a month ago, suddenly developed a UTI this weekend, I spotted a breast tumor on her wet tum. I still had meds at home, but made an appointment at the vet asap. I would have discovered it in the weekend anyway, since it was inspection weekend, she just needed a butt dunk after her UTI meds started kicking in and I noticed a lump the size of an inch, at it hurt being touched. I did not prod her further, but the vet did and found several tumors, also one on her lungs, 2 which I hoped were swollen lymph nodes under her arms, and one in her belly. The X-Ray taken showed the tumors. As it was an aggressive cancer, she already started to suffer. We chose not to extend her life with painkillers today, for our own selfish needs, for maybe a month at the most.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:53 am

You have all my sympathy. Aiko was a dearly loved member of your family. Three years is too short.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:00 am

I'm so sorry. She was such a special pig, and I know you'll miss her.

SardonicSmile

Post   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 am

Rest in peace sweet Aiko.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:43 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Aiko. :(

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Farewell, beautiful girl.