WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Bookfan, I'm glad the pads are working out well for Gracie, and hope she makes a speedy full recovery! Give her some lovin's for me :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Donating to Rescued and Emergency Responses
http://www.sewing4acause.com/cossetedpaws/DRER.php

Making and collecting for: Hurricane Harvey victims & evacuees
Pets supplies and gas funds to transport, and item's for kids is my focus, although most anything will be accepted.

In addition to the above page, any regular Lounger Bed purchase I'll match in size and donate it.

Patches Mommy

Post   » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi! just came across our site and was wondering if you ship to canada? I'm in Vancouver BC and would love to order some cozy's and a few other items

Cheers
Mina

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:26 pm

I am guessing she will. Check out her site:
http://www.windespirit.com/

And look at this page which addresses shipping outside the US:
http://www.sewing4acause.com/Shipping.php
Outside of the USA - Please contact me for shipping costs outside of the USA if your country is not listed on the shipping calculator. Or visit USPS.com rate calculator to get a general idea of what charges may be.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Thank you Lynx!

Patches Mommy, yes I do shipped to Canada. I do encourage using the "Review & Bill Me" option on check-out however. I went back to a older shipping estimator and it's not always correct for outside of the states or larger size orders, and it will avoid me having to refund anything to you. :-)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:32 pm

November 18th, 19th, and 20th only!
2 FREE Cozies when you purchase 5 cozies or pockets*.

November 20th, 21st, and 22nd only.
order any 3 tunnels and get a 4th FREE!*

*See Sales page for details.

Until Nov. 30th.
Acorn Houses 15% off
Jar Houses 10% off
(no codes needed)

Luna (cuy) in her Lg Acorn House. Some mornings it's hard to get her out for breakfast! She just loves being a nut :-)

Stay warm friends!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 pm

That acorn house looks SOOOO warm! I'm ready to jump in myself! (my house is cold)

Thanksgiving sales are fun for your customers!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:13 am

After waking up this morning, I wouldn't mind a full body cocoon myself!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:38 am

Oh and I almost forgot to add:

Those near to the Los Angles Guinea Pig Rescue that are placing a order and want to save on shipping. I'm willing to combine several orders into one large box and orders can be picked up at the LAGPR on the weekend notified (or the next). Orders need to be placed no later then Nov. 30th and invoices will be sent out Dec.1st. At the moment I can not say which weekend, but I plan on giving these orders priority to get done. Don't forget, you can also pick up other supplies at the rescue also, getting hay and pellets there would be a huge savings from shipping or pet stores while helping out the rescue! Can't go wrong with that!! If you wish in on this, just leave me a comment during check out or email me.
Cheers!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:44 am

Hope everyone had a Wheektacular day yesterday!
I have to admit, I was feeling pretty down and rotten until a old (old) friend called and video chatted for a few hours. Later, the night brighten a bit more watching the girls enjoy their Pumpkin Piggy Bakes and Cranberry Zucchini Piggy Bakes. Here's a link on how I make Piggy Bakes if interested.

Savings site wide with coupon codes. And up to a never before offered, 45% of select items already marked down!

10% off $40 in products with the code Nov10
15% off $75 in products with the code Nov15
20% off $100 in products with the code Nov20

Oh fun-fun! For the "pick for me" selections, I've pulled out 2 boxes of cotton prints that are no longer listed or never been listed. (comments on your color themes or colors not wanted used encouraged in the comments). Cheers! :)

(codes expire midnight Nov, 30th.)

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:38 am

I sure wish I had some spare money!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 pm

I hear ya GrannyJu1. Wouldn't mind some to go back home to see family and a friend or two myself.