Charlotte is six years old and dying of liver cancer. She's had a life expectancy of about a week for the last three months cos she's tough as. We noticed today that one of her nostrils is full of dried blood. Today is Saturday, she has a vet appointment on Tuesday. We're not sure if this should wait that long? Should we try to get her in sooner?