Help Please!!!

Svilena55

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:03 pm

One more question. I touch my piggy's poop to check for constancy, etc. and lately her poo has been cold. Is that mean that her body temp is low?

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:17 pm

No.

Svilena55

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Also, today for some reason she has more watery eyes than usual. I have taken a pic of her eye and it should be uploaded soon for reference. If you could look at it and let me know what you think. I believe the milky white stuff is normal but any advice is appreciated. Lena

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:25 pm

Milky white stuff is cleaning fluid. It sometimes accumulates around the eye. You can clean it off with a clean damp cloth, and very very gently massage the inner corner of the eye in case the tear duct is blocked.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Here you go.

Svilena55

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Thanks for posting it. This is the milky stuff I was talking about.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Yes, it looks like cleaning fluid, as bpatters suggested it might be.

Svilena55

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:49 pm

thank you

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Here's the most recent picture you sent me. Interesting to see holes! I suspect pockets of gas:

Svilena55

Post   » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello everyone. Please let me know what you think of this. Zoe has been having poo like this on and off - with a little hole on some of the poops (or sometimes multiple holes). This happened about two months ago when I first started noticing it. This was even before she went on baytril for a suspected respiratory infection. Any suggestions? Could this be gas in the digestive tract? It doesn't seem like she is in pain. I give her a bit of olive oil which I think helps with possible gas and for me it has worked better than baby gas drops. Her poo was tested about a month ago for parasites, bacteria, etc and nothing was found. She does eat quite a bit of fresh veggies since she doesn't drink water (never has in her 3.5 yeas of life no matter what I do and what bottles/bowls I use for water). But, she eats a good amount of watery veggies to supplement and I also give her a soringe water through out the day. Anyway, any suggestions related to the "holy" poo will be appreciated. Thanks. Lena

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:45 pm

It looks like a couple tiny holes are there too. Did you ever see any parasites/worms?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:33 am

I removed the posts from the other poster that should not have been here (very confusing).